Petition for Broken Skin as Draenei shaman.

Female = Small shoulders + wobble walk
    Male = Bloated + runs like crap in pants
    Broken = More appropriate (based on lore), better casting / running animations, talk funny.

/ sign if you agree.

Re: Petition for Broken Skin as Draenei shaman.

/waggle

But no. I like my dranei the way he is. There are ways to get around looking like that. Plus, just wait till Cata and change to a dwarf :P

15+ Year Old Account

psssh give me the broken voice files and i'll be happy. gotta love the old wise man voice.

If you have broken skin you will either be covered in scabs or bleeding all the time. That is just gross.

/sign

I just couldn't go get myself to level a male Draenei. So, i switched to Orc.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tunak
    Female = Small shoulders + wobble walk
    Male = Bloated + runs like crap in pants
    Broken = More appropriate (based on lore), better casting / running animations, talk funny.

/ sign if you agree.
    The Broken are a degenerated form of Draenei caused by hardship, opposite the "Lost Ones" which are the same thing, but a degenerated form of eradar (or corrupt soul draenei) so its essentially another race in itself. In addition it would only fit lore if your Draenei was Horde or exclusively shaman to explain why you degenerated into that state. But in a way i agree, my fav char in game is Akama, not because iom a lore-whore, but because he kicks so much fuckin ass.
    Currently writing the Shaman Manifesto. Will include QQ, e-peen blazes, nerfs, and lightning. God damn i love lightning.