What about Undermine!!!????!!!!... and Kul'tiras

As the post above states what does happen to Undermine?

Well Blizz has confirmed that it will be the starting zone for Goblins (at least for the first 5 levels) also it's setting will be a Grand Theft Auto type city.
    We also know that when Mt. Kajaro erupts it would destroy Undermine (which is built right inside of the mountain...

Another important part of Azeroth that's missing is Kul'Tiras. It's quite interesting to notice that it has the largest navy in the world and is one of the last human nations on the Lordearon subcontinent but Blizz has not announced this to be a new zone...

Also Azshara won't make an appearance (as a raid boss) in this expansion which means she probably show up in a future expansion.

My Guess is if Azshara will appear in a future expansion with the focus on the Great Sea, maybe Kul'Tiras will become an Alliance base and Kezan and Undermine will become a Horde base.

If I am missing a piece of information please inform me.

I'd like to hear some other ideas

/discuss

Re: What about Undermine!!!????!!!!... and Kul'tiras

/bump

15+ Year Old Account

Welcome to the Cataclysm expension.

I will see you again at the Maelstrom/Isle Expension
    Dawwwwwww

The whole Kul Tiras has just 10k population, Darnassus only has 15k, this shows how small and irrilevant Kul'Tiras is.

Missing zones will just be addes further on in the game, you can't really pretend to have all available right now.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Scorch
    As the post above states what does happen to Undermine?

Well Blizz has confirmed that it will be the starting zone for Goblins (at least for the first 5 levels) also it's setting will be a Grand Theft Auto type city.
    We also know that when Mt. Kajaro erupts it would destroy Undermine (which is built right inside of the mountain...

Another important part of Azeroth that's missing is Kul'Tiras. It's quite interesting to notice that it has the largest navy in the world and is one of the last human nations on the Lordearon subcontinent but Blizz has not announced this to be a new zone...

Also Azshara won't make an appearance (as a raid boss) in this expansion which means she probably show up in a future expansion.

My Guess is if Azshara will appear in a future expansion with the focus on the Great Sea, maybe Kul'Tiras will become an Alliance base and Kezan and Undermine will become a Horde base.

If I am missing a piece of information please inform me.

I'd like to hear some other ideas

/discuss
    At the Aszhara part: Patch. Nuff said.

Blizzard did not want to add to much content in Cataclysm. They are saving some for the next expansion after that.

1. Kezan = destroyed by a volcano in the first 5 levels as you level a goblin.
    2. Kul'Tiras = wait for the maelstrom expansion
    3. Azshara = see number 2

Quote Originally Posted by Izenhart
    The whole Kul Tiras has just 10k population, Darnassus only has 15k, this shows how small and irrilevant Kul'Tiras is.

Missing zones will just be addes further on in the game, you can't really pretend to have all available right now.
    Just because the country doesn't have a large population doesn't mean that they are irrelevant. Kul Tiras will probably appear in next mailstrom expansion because of, indeed their superior navy and because it will all be far out at sea (and under it), so an only-seafaring nation who dealt with naga from the beginning would probably come in handy.

At the Aszhara part: Patch. Nuff said
    No, azhara won't come in a patch. I'm pretty sure Blizzard said so ( i'll try to find it later) and because Ashara is far a big a lore character to be some timefiller raid like ToC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    just because the voices in your head tell you things, doesn't mean the world gives a crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    Isn't it great how this thread has dematerialized from the unfair corruption of Ner'zuhl, to whether Kil'Jaeden is a draenei or an Eredar, then to Alien Genetics and now to demon sex...

indeed, this expansion and 2+ more to come!

(I know that winds up the anti-list ppl but like boub, I saw it circa 2005).
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

15+ Year Old Account

Blizz said Azshara would make an apearence in this Expension, but that she wouldnt be a raid boss because she has to much lore going on about her for this expension

So we will either:
    1. See a whole lot of Naga yelling some nagaish things we cant understand and ending their sentence with "Azshara" (aka, the faceless ones in this x-pac)
    2. See a lot of statue's of her, showing that her influence is still big (like the statue in UK vault).
    3. She will show up sometimes like Arthas did in this x-pac, with the exception that she wont fight you this x-pac.
    Dawwwwwww

/care about kul tiras we will hear from them later on

Kul Tiras is hardly irrelevant. It's a bastion of alliance power that, through hints in lore and other sources, has no evidence of diminished power.

Orgrimmar only has 14-16k, Kul'Tiras does not have that many less then Org. Hell, Thunder Bluff only has 6000 and UC only has 13000. What were you saying about irrelevance?

We are not going to get a fully explorable Kezan in Cataclysm. Likely just a very very small part. Blizzard will probably implement Kezan as a proper zone in a future expansion, letting us explore the entire island proper.

I'm guessing Kul'Tiras and Kezan will both show up as leveling zones in a future Maelstrom Expansion.

Battle of the Badasses - Warcraft Edition

Congrats to Medivh

Bracket Results Here

Well my point was, with a big, disastrous event like the cataclysm wouldn't Kul'Tiras do something about it. cause I'm sure the cataclysm would effect them as well (tidal wave or something) btw this wasn't a discussion on what the next x-pack will be but why Kul'Tiras was not implemented and what the fate of Kezan and Undermine will be. ;D

Deleted

Seeing as Blizzard is keen on getting back to the source of Warcraft, humans vs orcs, it's highly unlikely they are going to ignore it. Kul Tiras is the ONLY remaining human nation that has never ever been destroyed and conquered. That's pretty impressive. Not to mention they are still supposed to have the biggest navy of all. Perhaps we'll see Kul Tiras in the next level 85-90 Maelstrom expansion?

As for Undermine, a big dragon blew it up!

Kezzan and Kul'tiras will prolly be in the next expansion which will prolly be emerald dream + great sea
    Ideas:
    Self Adventuring
    PVP Public Events
    "Steal the shit out of my ideas"