Lowbie warrior advice pls?

My warrior is currently lvl 15, yep just a baby. My main is a healer and my only other 80 is a spriest. So needless to say, I've never really played a melee class. What is the usual leveling spec? What stats should I be going for as a lowbie? And any other general warrior advice would be great! Thanks!

Re: Lowbie warrior advice pls?

all warriors specs are good for leveling these days.
    its really a matter of your own opinion.

next patch you will get victory rush.
    wich will be LOADS of help with the glyph while lvling.

if you have the heirloom axe i would say go arms, that way you dont have to worry about weapon exchange and weapon specs
    if you prefer doing dungeons i would say prot, its an awsome solo lvling spec aswell, with only minor downtime to arms or fury due to taking less dmg = less eating/bandages.
    i would suggest not going fury until you have Titans grip, but even then it wont be so great
    titans grip greatly improves with gear, because fury scales insanely, and as you probably wont have that good gear to lvl with i would say stick with arms or prot.

unless you have heirloom chest/shoulders and double axe, you can try fury at 60, even with 1 heirloom weapon.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

I leveled mine as Arms till I hit Outland. Then once i hit level 60 i went prot. Definantly seems the way to go to level IMO. Prot DPS (especially you are using DPS plate) is actually fairly high, and I can pull without stopping.

Of course my warrior is fully heirloomed. Dual Heirloom trinkets = 4% heal every kill it really helps while leveling and i suggest you get them if you can.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

I really enjoyed Prot with DPS gear. Revenge glyph is saweeeet

Rolling a warrior was kind of a whim, I wasn't sure at first if I'd keep lvling it. The heirlooms I have atm are cloth ( :-\) Guess I better collect shards and/or emblems for the heirloom for the warrior. Thanks for the advice. So far I've put 5 in Cruelty and the rest in Arms...should I drop the 5 in cruelty and put them all in arms? Like I said, not really a clue yet what I'm doing, so I've been picking things that look good at the time lol. The two best warriors in my guild have been MIA for a few weeks so I can't ask them.

15+ Year Old Account

I leveled as Arms way back when. For warriors i think it's a matter of taste.

I'd say arms! When the next patch arrives it's gonna be bloody awesome, get the heirbloom axe and you will be level up through azeroth like a breeze.

Be sure to get imp.overpower and unrenteling assault as soon as possible, and be sure to pick up imp.rend and imp.charge on the way.

Glyphs would probably be.
    Minors:
    Glyph of battle
    Glyph of enduring victory (after the patch that is)
    glyph of charge
    Major:
    Glyph of victory rush(also after the patch)