Give me opinion on boomkinPVP gem/offpiece

Hello, im currently switching spec ( ive been resto for 3+years , and kinda tired to heal , so im going boomkin for pvp :P )
    im just wondering which gem i should use for arena as a moonkin ?

straight SP ?
    mix of stam/resil/sp ?
    only stam/resil ?
    sp/crit ?
    ive seen some people go with only haste gem, and they had around 500haste, so should i go haste ?

thx for the answer,btw ill mainly play in 3s, moonkin/destro lock/Resto sham

Re: Give me opinion on boomkinPVP gem/offpiece

im no pro boomkin but i vote for SP/crit in the red/yellow gems and sp/spell pen in the blue slots up to ~120 spell pen. You do want some haste but there is no need to stack it. Boomkins have a lot of procs ect that depend on crits so i would focus on that for gems and maybe a couple of haste epics.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

Re: Give me opinion on boomkinPVP gem/offpiece

I have about 498 haste in pvp gear. I like it alot it I'm bassicaly a machine gun. I use 20 haste in yellow, 10 haste/12 spell power in red, and 10 haste/13 spell pen in blue. What's nice about haste is Druid wrath spam alone is easily outhealed but if you speed it up it's pretty deadly especially when you have the 4 set. Those 1.23 starfires are quite fun. Check out bulmers for my armory.