New to feral pvp!!!

I have just started to arena on my feral druid for the first time since BC and I am seeking some advice from the more experienced ferals out there. Im looking to find any useful addons (besides omniCC and gladius) but more importantly im curious about some useful macros for things such as shifts and focus charges.

Re: New to feral pvp!!!

Go to your trainer, unlearn talents, and spec resto.

OR!

Roll a disc priest.

k any1 that actually has some advice pls. Dont need any useless posts from no skill children

1 - take a deep breath and realize that you are playing the hardest class in the game. accept death as a part of the learning.

2 - get a good spec online somewhere. Mine has alot more points in feral than any pve spec. Most of the feral pvp talents are pretty obviously for pvp only. Get all of them.

3 - Predatory Strikes now gives you this buff Predator's Swiftness, which is an instant cast nature spell. Get really really good at cycloning and rooting. Personally i made [target=focus] macros. This way i can keep attacking one enemy and cyclone the other. If you dont know who to cyclone, pets are often a good target when you cant decide.

4 - Your biggest advantages over everyone else are your speed and your powershifting. Be slippery and know when to run and hide. The 4 set bonus is a must imo.

5 - The things that havent really changed are your 4 big central arena skills: Cyclone, Entangling Roots, Bash, Feral Charge (bear). In arena (in my opinion) the cat charge is kinda useless compared to the bear, which also interrupts. The relentless gloves reduce teh energy cost of maim, so you can add that as a fifth important spell.

Personally ive just barely set foot into arena compared to others. I am coming at it from a resto pve perspective, so its all still slightly new to me. I am definitely not a total noob. Hopefully this helps. Theres alot more info out there to find, and alot of arguement so theres no one set path of perfection.

It's not worth the trouble in my opinion, but if you must...

We're unbelievably squishy in cat and we do no damage in bear. Play 5-10 seconds ahead of your opponents and make sure that you're never stunned in cat form, only bear form.

Bind cat form, bear form, travel form, roots, and cyclone, to very accessible places on your keyboard.

If playing 2s with another dps then you may be interested in another character with a healing debuff. I know a decent feral that only runs with 400 resil and is paired with a hunter. Squishy targets don't live very long.

There's many mouseover macros that allow you to cyclone or root simply by mousing over a frame or nameplate. Wowwiki should have them. http://www.wowwiki.com/Useful_macros_for_druids