Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...

Re: Tier 10 Paladin and Priest, Season 8 Paladin Armor

When looking at the s8 paladin does anyone else think "LUCH A RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!"?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima
    How do they not know that the majority of the Paladin community dislike a kilty-dress?

T9 legs are sexy, T8 are not.
    Because perhaps the majority of the paladin community does like a kilty-dress? T2 was epic win.

aaaah I´m blind!!! Oo Season 8 isnt very shiny, is it??

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille

Season 8 - Paladin Armor Set
    At first, Blizzard posted the Season 8 Armor for the paladin instead of the tier 10 ... So I guess we can finally preview one of the Season 8 Armor Set!

S8 Paladin gear comes with 450 Jewelcrafting as standard... xD

dude seriously. do you really think that a paladin wearing t8 legs, just has this kilt and nothing underneath it? do you even think for a second before posting total crap? ofc the kilt is made of some chains/leather/clothstuff with the actual plate-armor pants underneath. its so damn logicall you all deserve a biiiiiig /facepalm-thread just for yourself...

so stop complaining about the kilt not being plate, its so obvious... simply try to think about how it would be to wear a kilt made of plate... hillarious.

Another skirt. HOw can plate be in skirt form. Not only does that make zero logical sense it goes totally against the lore of a paladin. They are not robe wearing monks. Paladins are not Priests. First with t2. Then with t8. Now again with t10. STOP WITH THE DRESSES! We are a PLATE class.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghul
    dude seriously. do you really think that a paladin wearing t8 legs, just has this kilt and nothing underneath it? do you even think for a second before posting total crap? ofc the kilt is made of some chains/leather/clothstuff with the actual plate-armor pants underneath. its so damn logicall you all deserve a biiiiiig /facepalm-thread just for yourself...

so stop complaining about the kilt not being plate, its so obvious... simply try to think about how it would be to wear a kilt made of plate... hillarious.
    What you just said does not make any sense. Of course they wear underwear. However the damn skirt is what the tier is, not the supposed plate undergarments you made up. Bliz is putting the stats on the skirt. The slot for legs is a skirt, not some plate you can't see.

For the love of God please stop witht he skirts. And while your at it, stop woith the flaming skull helm which looks like a DK helm. Flaming skulls is not a paladin theme at all. We are NOT dks and paladins do NOT wear skirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiball
    Another skirt. HOw can plate be in skirt form. Not only does that make zero logical sense it goes totally against the lore of a paladin. They are not robe wearing monks. Paladins are not Priests. First with t2. Then with t8. Now again with t10. STOP WITH THE DRESSES! We are a PLATE class.

What you just said does not make any sense. Of course they wear underwear. However the damn skirt is what the tier is, not the supposed plate undergarments you made up. Bliz is putting the stats on the skirt. The slot for legs is a skirt, not some plate you can't see.

For the love of God please stop witht he skirts. And while your at it, stop woith the flaming skull helm which looks like a DK helm. Flaming skulls is not a paladin theme at all. We are NOT dks and paladins do NOT wear skirts.
    Plate kilts/skirts are used in quite a lot of fantasy-based games. The idea in other games has been the metal was elven made and therefore much lighter than steel or iron, and very flexible for maximum ease of motion. I think WoW basically went with that idea, but of course couldn't restrict it to just any elven race and so every pally race gets the kilt. Besides, it looks great.

And the skull thing I believe represents that this final fight against Arthas is going to be no holds barred, more of a vengeance-like idealism where the paladin isn't represented as so good and pure. More determined and gritty, ready to do whatever it takes to kill the Lich King. That kind of thing. Not to mention all our t10 gear was supposed to be made to represent the Lich King's army/minions in some way. Skulls is probably fairly appropriate.

i think the flaming skulls have something to do with lavaman/bolvar...
    edit: and its not a skirt, its a robe underneath the plate armor (though they could make the plate part - chest, shoulders, helmet and gloves - look more like something actualy made of plate).but i like that kind of look, kinda like a warrior priest from warhammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogrutana
    Am I the only one that thinks the pally T10 looks nothing like paladin armor?
    Before it was announced as a Paladin set, I was really hoping it would be a Shaman set!
    And tbqh, I'de MUCH rather use the Paladin Arena gear item model set as our T10 =p

ty Boub =)

Paladin's Tier 10 looks like it's for shammys really.

Blizzard was all like:
    What does the Paladin represent?....
    -The Holy Light ofc!
    -Oh. That's true, they should really have that "Holy Champion-look" then.
    -Yeah!....So let's make 'em look like shamans then!
    -Yeah! Best plan ever!

And that's how it happened.
    (Btw. Shamans will be getting white, shining plate armor which has golden "Tyrael" wings on the back to enhance their aura of Elemental power which is the Shaman's trademark)
    I am more than a fish, I am more than a man! I am...Some sort of cat, cuddlier than men, and they friggin EAT fish!

wholesales

Deleted by Moderator

I personally think this is the worst priest set that has been made.

Dinneredit: Spam removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vk
    Now in the Blizz shop for 10 euros.
    hahaha when they start selling Tier pieces and sets I'm gonna cry and be done with this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectro
    And what the mods are trying to say is not that every music is full of unicorns and sparkles and flying chewbaccas... they are trying to tell you that no matter what someone listens to you should respect their tastes
    Quote Originally Posted by Naux
    you're retarded...seriously I don't even think you're trolling it's that bad.

S8 paladin set looks nice.

My only concern is if the Ret set boots will actually match for a change.
    3 Seasons of sharing a model with another class is lame.

Post deleted

10+ Year Old Account

Gi me ma trailers rawr!