Thread: Paladin S8

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Paladin S8

Quote Originally Posted by Riek
    whats difference between T10 and S8?
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].

Quote Originally Posted by Copain
    oh LOL nvm ahahahahahahah

Oh my God!
    *fap fap fap*
    awwww yeeeeee......

I love it

I think it great thay jay lenos pally can finally have full chin protection and gaurd his head front both side... as well as the heads of his entire group...

holy condom FTW!!
    but seriously, i like it (not on a human, though).

i hope they are going to take this "evolving"-looks for gear for pve too in cataclysm. its just great to see the looks from the set go from rusty crap to totally ownage super quality!

Quote Originally Posted by Hexian
    lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by danielakatoxic
    Which is why you shouldn't think.
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.

Deleted

The ugly shoulders totally drags the cool looks down tho :/

I love that set.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenarius
    You sir, is a retard.

I actually like this set. Imo I've liked each set after the boring looking S5. Furious, Relentless and now this. Sure the helmet looks a little ridiculous. Relentless a bit too with that over sized chin piece but that is why they made a disable helm view button.

its sweet imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Tural
    This fellow was very respectful in his informing me that he would ravage me on his character upwards of 11 levels higher than myself, and that I should go fornicate myself with an iron stick. Before I could thank this man for his kind words, he had already moved along to brighten anothers day as he did mine.

on Tauren paladins this set is gonna look like..... HUGE LOL . i really dont like the head .. colours are good tho.also this "collar" around the neck seems to be part of the shoulders so if u disable helm it would look like the head inside those two "pylons" lol

The real kicker comes with S9...

Just think of the RIGHTEOUS HEADBUTTS you could perform with those beauties.

Quote Originally Posted by Nol621
    OMG MAN, THEY MADE THE SET AN INCH BIGGER AND ADDED A COLOR CHANGE, THATS REALLY ORIGINAL
    Dude, its been stated from the very beginning of wrath that arena gear would be the same overall model, but it woudl just get "upgraded" every season. Its a lot better then just recoloring PvE sets imo... And its actually a fairly nice setup for arenas, as there really is no lore behind arenas you cant really make a totally seperate gear set for every season.

Back to the original topic... seeings this set makes me want to reroll paladin it looks amazing.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Judgement set is pallie set.

This is the Silver Ranger from power rangers!

Quote Originally Posted by DaLeetPawner
    Judgement set is pallie set.

This is the Silver Ranger from power rangers!
    Do you have a random name generator going for your comparisons?

I really enjoy the draping cloth strips on the shoulders.

I am, however, confused as to why there is a raven glued to the back of the helmet