Thread: anzul mount

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

anzul mount

does the anzul mount still drop? ive ran it several times and never seen it drop. ive been farming it for about 3 months

Re: anzul mount

from what i understand it still does.... keep in mind i did it every day for 3 months straight to get mine, i actually got mine back during the time u could do it more than once per day so god knows how many times i've cleared that place....

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah it does, still haven't seen one yet, but they still drop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_David
    "from injustise comes justise"

-huangzhong9

The mount is dropping I was able to get the month for some days ago.. It's just that the month how a very very low drop rate. so it's all depending on luck I gess.

15+ Year Old Account

Some druid invited me to join him cause he was bored, told me I could roll for the mount if it dropped.

It dropped AND I got my Heroic: Sethekk Halls Achievement. Was a good day for me, the druid quit the game 3 days later though, dont know if this was his reason :/
    Dawwwwwww

It still drops, got mine yesterday

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=32768 is the mount and ANZU is the boss :P

Random mount is random. You could run the instance every day for the next year and never see it, or get it tomorrow.

I'm having the same kind of luck with the ZG mounts. Been runing ZG every reset since about 5 months ago, still have not seen either mount drop. Then some guildie of mine runs it on his fresh 80 Blood DK tank alt, first time ever on that character, and gets the Tiger. I wanted to go to his house and kill his cat.

10+ Year Old Account

It still drops, got mine after 110 runs

Quote Originally Posted by Luigi
    does the anzul mount still drop? ive ran it several times and never seen it drop. ive been farming it for about 3 months
    What is the anzul mount? Of course you can't mean ANZU. That would be too simple...

a druid from my guild got it last night, so there's youre answer

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd
    Random mount is random. You could run the instance every day for the next year and never see it, or get it tomorrow.
    I've run sethekk hc nearly every day since bc release. so I must be around 450-500 or something at least. so that are "my" 10 minutes I have everyday...

and then there was that buddy who stopped playing at bc release, now started again, did the flight form quest line after he reached 80 solo AND GUESS WHAT.
    not that I don't be happy with him but ...

DAMN IT.

as that happened last week or something... yes it still drops. but not for everyone *cough*

Deleted

I got 2 in 1 week , 1 for my friend who help'd me farm and 1 for me

I read somewhere it has a higher drop rate if you know what it's called.
    I'm sorry, but i just have to tell you that you are an ignorant, closed minded fool, and you need to chill out, think more, and quit being such a douche. Your responses are shrill, closed minded, and ignorant. You need to think outside the box sometimes, and realize its blizzards game and you are not ghostcrawler.

Also heard if u sacrifice a virgin and do a pow-wow dance u might see it drop....
    unfortunatly this does not appear to work in ZG since it's been 2 years of doing that crap....

15+ Year Old Account

Yes, it still drops. I'm doing Sethekk Halls every day but with no luck after 23 runs so far. (Yes, I've counted them... ). Ahh well, can't expect it to drop instantly with the 1.2% chance it actually drops. But GOD I'm really looking forward to the day to never return to SH anymore, after 23 runs ''already''.

Good thing is I'm Enchanter at the same time and the Large Prismatic Shards/Void Crystals/Arcane Dust/Planar Essence you get from disenchanting the Boss/Trash drops still gain me a nice ~150-200g per run. If it wasn't for that, I would die a little on the inside every day it does not drop. :P

I still haven't even done the quest for it. I doubt that I will.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

i'm currently doing all mount-dropping stuff soloing...i assume drop rate is proportionally low basign on how many times u do....
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

15+ Year Old Account

It's ~1% drop chance.

A Guildy of mine farmed it daily for 233 days (Yes she counted -_-) and it finally dropped on 233 but yes it still drops.