What Do You Think About Your Warrior?

Hey guys, I've been playing WoW for a while now and I'm rerolling on a new server with some friends and I'm rolling a warrior I was wondering what the wonderful people of MMO-Champ think about their warriors. And if someone could tell me how they're doing in PvP right now I'd appreciate it :P Thanks!

Re: What Do You Think About Your Warrior?

well if ur friend rolls a healer u'll be fine =)

Quote Originally Posted by bouddieehh
    well if ur friend rolls a healer u'll be fine =)
    ^ that tbh

warriors are win I really love them.

play female UD warriors they look so cool while using there animations
    Vote Pengu for president!
    "For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much - the wheel, New York, wars and so on - whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man - for precisely the same reasons."

I'm not a pro at warriorrrring but I can I contribute my insight. In the right hands/gear you are an animal. We are in a fairly good position in PvP. Our performance obviously is based on a friendly healin crutch. I've spent hours just running around with a tree friend, very good times Great warriors have superb mobility & are keybinded to the max. Gear isn't hard to come by, although you have to usually compete for it. Love my warrior, always fun

Thanks for the replies guys, I'm also having fun with my warrior, even though it's only level 5 right now :P

been playing warrior for 5 years.
    twinked a rogue/priest/shaman which are all really cool and good in their very own respect, but nothing comes quite close to the first class you were leveling when azeroth was still new.
    warrior all the way.

same here warrior was my first toon although i consider my druid my main now mainly due to multi-function's he performs for guild, LOVE my warrior.
    http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z49/rchmarkert_2007/Signatures/cpt.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by VaterCumsprite
    been playing warrior for 5 years.
    twinked a rogue/priest/shaman which are all really cool and good in their very own respect, but nothing comes quite close to the first class you were leveling when azeroth was still new.
    warrior all the way.
    Same for me, been DPS on my warrior since my server first opened. I've switched mains a couple times, once to a shadow priest (beginning of BC) and once to a mage (mid BC) for raiding because the groups I was with had too many DPS warriors, but I was ever so happy to get back to beatin shit in the face.

As far as PvP, I'm not a huge PvPer. Occasionally I'll do BG's and I'm on an arena team every once in a while, but usually don't stick with it for horribly long, just not my cup of tea. Even so, I still have fun when I do PvP on the warrior, and do decently considering I usually just run in PvE gear with my trinket on.

It's still my favorite class, also you'll be right in line to go right into ICC by the time you hit 80.

/There is no point to playing WoW prior to the final development patch if all you care about is content these days.

Deleted

Pre WOTLK my warrior was my main char and I was one of the few fury dps warriors. Since then i changed to my shaman and played it for up to this summer and left my warrior at 71. Since some time I play with my warrior and it's really great, dps output is high and I like the buffs on the bleeding effects. PvP wise to my opinion warrior has gotten better as well. If you're in a 2n2 with a healer (Druid or Pally) things can get imba :P . And besides all that warrior just cool, no strange lightning bolts or fire bolts in the sky just pure rage beserking power striking foes down to the ground. GL leveling you're warrior!

Simple

You spin me right round baby right round. Like a Bladestorm Master right round round round.
    -Proud Owner of a Blood Elf Warrior-

Armour.
    Rage.
    Many many pointy and blunt instruments.

What other class screams "badassery" like we do. Plus historically we QQ less than others 8)

V

P.S. im not a big pvper but from a pve point you can contribute greatly to your guild by being a good warrior both in damage and in tanking.

my weapon sucks=> I suck, my dmg sucks and my arena rating sucks

my weapon is super imba!=> I am the greatest, my dmg blowing everyone away and my arena team rating is insanely high

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

arms works great in pve, weak for pvp if u ask me
    fury is broken for both pve and pvp unless ur amazingly geared
    prot works great

Cant express in words how much i like my warrior.

the gear the animation the brutailty
    Undead female warrior
    Azeroth and Kalimdor and Northrend and Outland

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Pieterman
    Are we playing the same game here?

I love my warrior, he has probably been the toon ive put the most time/money/effort into since I started wow on day 1. He is so so so hard to kill, and with the switch of a weapon I can really throw some dmg out when needed. Just last night I was payed to MT a pug 10m naxx, all but me and 1 heals died, boss was at like 30% and the druid was able to keep me up while I chewed down the boss. Iknow its just naxx 10 but you had to be there, when I got done even I was like damn, I tanked him for quite some time taking VERY minimal damage, made me smile and glad I was a warrior.
    Phyta-[H] Gorgonash - 85 Tauren Warrior - Beastmode Tanking / Arms Deeps
    Suberror-[H] Dragonmaw - 85 Undead Priest - Healing made Easy Holy MS [PvE] / Disc OS [PvP] 3824 resil

Quote Originally Posted by Pieterman
    fury is broken for both pve and pvp unless ur amazingly geared
    prot works great
    Uhmmm fury broken? can't see how 8k dps is broken? arms is "ok" in pve and good in pvp as long as u bring ur own pockethealer. My friendslist consists out of resto druids only and with a macro: /w <name> LF HEALER BG! i looks like a chinese!