Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...

Re: Patch 3.3 - PTR Build 10772

New frostwyrm for the current arena season has already been announced some weeks ago so those armored ones shouldn't be for pvpers.If you didn't notice, the four pics don't show the same armored frostwyrm, their colors are slightly different like the pvp's one.So, it doesn't seem to be a drop or reward for any kind of hard mode ( or there would have been only 2 for respectively 10 and 25)but most likely something where we will have the choose. At least I hope it will happen in this way =)

PS sorry for my bad english

10+ Year Old Account

Wow... Way to make the Shadowmourne proc almost totally useless Blizz! I can't even use it and I think that's a stupid change... The stats better be damn good to make up for that if its still going to be a real legendary...

I seriously hope those frostwrym models are for reputation grind rewards. As someone who just isn't interested in arena, I would like to have a chance to get one of the Icons of WoTLk.

Edit: I spel gud.
    Karma always has the last laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by loftus
    so does it mean either blizz will add a full feature for displaying it (similar to the questlog) or a 3rd party may make an addon to do the same in the future? is that what it will enable?
    *rubs sleep from eyes*
    <----------- hates summer as he never gets enough sleep.

Addon authors will need to extract that data and present it in an addon somehow.

Everyquest already does this.

The latest version of Everyquest will let you export quest data for a toon on the PTR. You can then transfer over it's savedvariables file over to live and get the same version of the addon to import from that data you exported on the PTR.

Quests you've done are highlighted in green , ones you have not in white. Although I wish the author would add a search

umm... what part of November exactly is summer???

10+ Year Old Account

Indeed
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

15+ Year Old Account

So am I the only one who noticed the change to the Classic Onyxia feat of strength?

Onyxia's Lair (Level 60) - You can no longer get this achievement by looting Tier 2 Helms.
    I find it rather hilarious that they changed the drop location of the T2 helms without realizing it would affect this achievement. Yet you can still get the achievement without ever killing Onyxia at all, if you are a hunter, simply by completing the quest A Proper String. The item for said quest (Mature Black Dragon Sinew) has a chance to drop from any level 55+ black dragonkin. Of course, you have to kill Majordomo and loot the leaf, but if you can kill Nefarian to get the Ony FoS, then killing Domo should be cake.

Sig by Isilrien

Quote Originally Posted by shogo238
    umm... what part of November exactly is summer???
    I'm guessing the southern hemisphere part.

Quote Originally Posted by Hauroch
    I hope to god you guys are right... but I'm still skeptical... besides, who would the rep be with? Cult of the Damned? For all we know, one could be the PvP, 2 could be for LK/Sindragosa HM, and the other could be somethings else entirely, though I have no clue what
    Sub faction of Knights of the Ebon Blade that is capturing and converting Frost Wyrms for their own use.