Shaman T10 support group.

Who needs a /hug?

Sometimes Boub's just isn't enough.

Re: Shaman T10 support group.

Shamans need to quit being fucking babies. Tier 9, when I was horde, the priest set was one of the last few to be shown.
    Did I whine or bitch about being last? No.

<Moderator Edit : But you did troll the Shaman forums, enjoy your temp ban.>
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Pieuvre
    Shamans need to quit being fucking babies. Tier 9, when I was horde, the priest set was one of the last few to be shown.
    Did I whine or bitch about being last? No.
    /hug
    Lets hug the angry preist

Relax Pieuvre. We're not seriously /wristing over this IRL, we've just been the only class not to see our T10 for weeks now and some people are getting impatient. :P

Saving the best for last I reckon!

I know there isn't suicidal tendencies going on because you're last, but a lot of these people are acting like other classes haven't been last before.

If anything, your set will look much better than the hunter and druid sets.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

/rocks back and forth

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Soulssong
    /rocks back and forth
    *Gives a long warm hug*

:'(

I will give my life for the nation. ~Naoto Kan. SNN

Quote Originally Posted by Pieuvre
    I know there isn't suicidal tendencies going on because you're last, but a lot of these people are acting like other classes haven't been last before.

If anything, your set will look much better than the hunter and druid sets.
    but have you been last tier shown by like a month+ ?

personally it doesnt bother me, i dont really care... but the longer the delay, the more curious I become. I just hope there's a cool reason why shaman tier has stayed hidden for so long, rather than just because blizzard is lazy or screwed it up.

if anything it's been more of a reason to speculate and discuss possible teir10 aesthetics, and speculation is entertaining when you're bored.

I'm guessing they chose not to make any more shaman gear, just to tease us. You are so naughty, blizz!

Deleted

I would like to /hug shamans, but this whole Frost Witch business is worrying me, because obviously all witches should be burned rather than hugged. And as we all know witches burn because they are made of wood. For the uneducated it might seem easy at this point to throw a shaman into a pond and see if they float like wood does to check if they are made of said substance, but many other things than wood float on water as well. However, aside from wood, gravy and very small rocks especially ducks float on water. Therefore, if a shaman weighs as much as a duck, they are made of wood and therefore... A WITCH! Otherwise, they are deemed worthy of hugs.

PS. During the weighing process if a priest casts levitate on either the duck or shaman you should silence the priest to prevent Pain Suppression and then punch them in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Membrane
    I would like to /hug shamans, but this whole Frost Witch business is worrying me, because obviously all witches should be burned rather than hugged. And as we all know witches burn because they are made of wood. For the uneducated it might seem easy at this point to throw a shaman into a pond and see if they float like wood does to check if they are made of said substance, but many other things than wood float on water as well. However, aside from wood, gravy and very small rocks especially ducks float on water. Therefore, if a shaman weighs as much as a duck, they are made of wood and therefore... A WITCH! Otherwise, they are deemed worthy of hugs.

PS. During the weighing process if a priest casts levitate on either the duck or shaman you should silence the priest to prevent Pain Suppression and then punch them in the face.
    /cast Water Walking

*runs away form said witch burners*

word is that shaman get the Emperor's New Clothes for their T10.

Quote Originally Posted by Eire
    word is that shaman get the Emperor's New Clothes for their T10.
    Do we get to show off our cool Frost Witch wart? Can i put it under my false nose?

;D I really need a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Membrane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i10xTFPNoY0

A WITCH! I know last time I weighed myself I was more than a duck! /cast waterwalking /ghostwolf

just be patient, your 10 will come.... once.... HAHAH lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Gigajot
    just be patient, your 10 will come.... once.... HAHAH lmao
    Gasp! It's a tree! He's made of wood! BURN HIM!!!!!!

That, or build a bridge out of him!

Just hope that it hasn't been released yet because they're putting a lot of effort into it...
    Wait, that could also mean they can't come up with any good ideas .
    Metzen wrote both Thrall AND Garrosh... how do you feel now fanbois?