Thread: T10 bonus

T10 bonus

Just wanted to hear folks about the T10 bonus for huntards.. Is it really OP (as other classes seem to say)? Or is it in line with the other classes bonus? You think it'll be nerfed?

In my humble opinion it seems blizz gives 2 good bonus for hunters, stopping the weirdo 4 pc bonus since t7 - guess we'll spot to hear "meh forget that 4pc i'll get other items instead". Other thing i can´t stop to think is that surely this will be nerfed before release :P.

Re: T10 bonus

you know, for DKs it's ok to have a set bonus that grants like 600 dps. For hunters it isn't, it will get nerfed

Just as always...

Quote Originally Posted by Roofman
    Just wanted to hear folks about the T10 bonus for huntards.. Is it really OP (as other classes seem to say)? Or is it in line with the other classes bonus? You think it'll be nerfed?

In my humble opinion it seems blizz gives 2 good bonus for hunters, stopping the weirdo 4 pc bonus since t7 - guess we'll spot to hear "meh forget that 4pc i'll get other items instead". Other thing i can´t stop to think is that surely this will be nerfed before release :P.
    I don't see either of our two bonuses being stunningly good, and certainly not OP.

I personally like the T9 2 Set Bonus. The ability to get your Serpent Sting to Crit was a plus.

The T10 2 Piece Set is finally something for the BM Hunters (too bad no one would allow them to raid in ICC)

The T10 4 Piece Set seems like it will proc a lot less often than the T9 4 Piece Sets.

I'm liking all of the T10 bonuses, coming from someone who plays more then one class. I'm really starting to like the looks to them now as well. I guess they've grown on me.

2pc is fine, and will be a decent DPS boost

4pc is worthless due to the low procrate (averages out to 4% more AP if it procs at exactly 5% as advertised with no ICD)
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by Rilgon

4pc is worthless due to the low procrate (averages out to 4% more AP if it procs at exactly 5% as advertised with no ICD)
    Agreed.

Seconded (well, thirded really.)

I like the 2pc, it's another good one that will most certainly be worth gearing for.

I'll be sad when I have to give up the T9 2pc though; I really enjoy it quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sartuk
    I'll be sad when I have to give up the T9 2pc though; I really enjoy it quite a bit.
    It's going to take a lot to make breaking T9 2p worth it, especially if you manage to get 258 pieces.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

It's going to take a lot to make breaking T9 2p worth it, especially if you manage to get 258 pieces.
    Probably. Yet, we know how much Blizzard loves to scale gear. ilvl 285, ho!

I think a lot of the WotLK 4 piece bonuses are lack-luster for hunters.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Seconded (well, thirded really.)

I like the 2pc, it's another good one that will most certainly be worth gearing for.

Then don't give up the 2pc. You can have 2pc T9 and 2pc T10 you know.
    I'll not spend my days glancing over my shoulder for assassins. Let them look back for me. --Elbryan, the Nightbird.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Thundercougr/

4 pc bonus in bossfights with several targets = win?!

Quote Originally Posted by buttspawn
    Then don't give up the 2pc. You can have 2pc T9 and 2pc T10 you know.
    I know I don't *have* to, although I imagine enough ilvl272 pieces will be more than enough to make it worth dropping. It's a great 2 piece, and I'll miss seeing my SrS's crit, but even with 258's, I don't think it'll be worth keeping once hard mode bosses start dying.

I know I don't *have* to, although I imagine enough ilvl272 pieces will be more than enough to make it worth dropping. It's a great 2 piece, and I'll miss seeing my SrS's crit, but even with 258's, I don't think it'll be worth keeping once hard mode bosses start dying.
    What he said, the stats on t10 will make up for the lost 2p without problems.

I dont really agree, to me it looks like the 4P setbonus is great whereas the 2P is crap. Can anyone check if my math is off or something?

2P: (1-(0.95^(10/[auto speed]))) * 0.15 = appr. (assumes 2.4 speed) 3% dmg to pet.

4P (1-(0.95^(10/3))) * 0.2 * [Buffed AP] = appr. (assumes 7k AP) 220AP

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Oddbjoern
    I dont really agree, to me it looks like the 4P setbonus is great whereas the 2P is crap. Can anyone check if my math is off or something?

2P: (1-(0.95^(10/[auto speed]))) * 0.15 = appr. (assumes 2.4 speed) 3% dmg to pet.

4P (1-(0.95^(10/3))) * 0.2 * [Buffed AP] = appr. (assumes 7k AP) 220AP
    Your Auto Shots have a 5% chance to cause you and your pet to deal 15% additional damage for 10 sec.

3% dmg then, quite nice=)