Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: MLG Anaheim - WoW Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by atrixx
    It is frustrating yes, but look up who owns MMO-Champion now. It isn't Boub...it is Major League Gaming, LLC. This is their website, they are paying for it, and this is a revenue driver for them. They will do what they please with it, including putting the live streams and ads on the website.
    It stops being a revenue stream when the player on the front page makes many of your visitors stop visiting the front page, thus skipping the ads that are there.

Yes, they can do what they like on their own website, but every time those streams go up, there are floods of complaints about people having to skip the front page, seems massively counter-productive to me.

strange how people bash this stream and stuff, while I know some people who watch it without any problems, I'm thinking trolls ?

Quote Originally Posted by asterics
    strange how people bash this stream and stuff, while I know some people who watch it without any problems, I'm thinking trolls ?
    Or, it works for some, including MLG's internal testers, but is not stable enough to work for everyone.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

This stream is an absolute disgrace, yesterday I could watch it in HD with ALOT of lag in-game now it is CONSTANTLY cutting off and for the past 20 mins I can't even get NOTHING because apparently NO stream is available, I have a 20 mbit connection or whatever and I got no problems with anything else other than this pure and utter shit stream, talk about being fucking robbed paying for such atrocious shit, not only the stream but the constan delays and them having breaks left right and center, fuck you MLG, I have watched every MLG so far and this is by far the worst.

Just opened up a dispute on paypal, no fucking way am I giving these wankers anything even if it's as little as $10, I better get a refund since they have pissed me off so much, cunts....

Quote Originally Posted by Xombo
    I hate it when MLG streams come along, not because of the stream prompts (I don't wanna watch it, so i push one button and scroll down...is that really so hard???) but because of whiny-ass people like this.

These video pop-ups are here EVERY TIME you check here...?
    I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kentukyfried
    Indeed, everyone go get Ad block, it's ftw. Guy on first page of comments tells you what to ad to block that horrible pos.
    I have ad block built into my brain. It's called "not giving a shit."

Quote Originally Posted by Naoto
    This stream is an absolute disgrace, yesterday I could watch it in HD with ALOT of lag in-game now it is CONSTANTLY cutting off and for the past 20 mins I can't even get NOTHING because apparently NO stream is available, I have a 20 mbit connection or whatever and I got no problems with anything else other than this pure and utter shit stream, talk about being fucking robbed paying for such atrocious shit, not only the stream but the constan delays and them having breaks left right and center, fuck you MLG, I have watched every MLG so far and this is by far the worst.

Just opened up a dispute on paypal, no fucking way am I giving these wankers anything even if it's as little as $10, I better get a refund since they have pissed me off so much, cunts....
    The beautiful thing, if you are not satisfied on any level - dispute the charges. The credit card company (or paypal) will usually side with you 100% of the time. Not to mention, especially for credit cards, the company that charged you will get hit with a $20-30 chargeback for each dispute. So if the service is crap, they'll figure it out quick as the costs start racking up.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousFox
    http://*.gamebattles.com*
    http://*.coveritlive.com*

Add both of those to your AdBlock list if you don't want the stream every time you go to the homepage.
    thank you! my computer no longer dies while trying to load mmo-champion each time

Deleted

Great play from both SK.EU and Button Bashers. Grats to the Koreans!

Quote Originally Posted by Psilo
    Bandwidth isn't free. I'm just making an assumption here, but streaming the MLG tournaments gives the site mad kick backs from the stream sponsors (Old Spice, Dr Pepper, etc). MMO-Champion puts up the stream to pay the bills to host a forum for people to bitch about putting up a stream on their forum.
    Once people start realizing that MMO-Champion and MLG are one in the same, then hopefully these complaining threads will end. Like Psilo said, MLG doesn't charge us for using MMO-Champion, so this is one of the ways it draws revenue from the site.

I have no problem with steam.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mord
    No one cares about this, there are only two real sports, American Football and Baseball. All your foreign games dont count as sports, just men in shorts running around each other.
    more like BASE-BORE. if i wanted to watch something incredibly slow and boring I would watch paint dry or watch old people play bingo. hockey is where it's at my friend..
    Strap on your shields and raise your banners, Hear the call of raging battle
    Beneath a hail of burning arrows
    Push ever forward, never surrender
    Siege weapons tolling out like thunder, Ripping the city walls asunder
    Columns of flame reach ever skyward
    Horizons filled with burning pyres

I agree with the poster(s) that say no one cares about this. Totally defeats the point of an interactive game if all you are doing is watching other people play it. Probably why I have no interest in sports in general, waste of time. I really hope there aren't people out there that idolize these people, that would be ridiculous. Along the lines of idolizing pro sports players.

(blergh)

Dinneredit: Don't mind me!

wholesales

Deleted by Moderator

Dinneredit: Spam removed.