Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: As if Naxxramas wasnt easy enough....

This might be better than nothing, I've been sitting in LFG for a naxx 10 pug for days on my alt since my guild isn't a raiding guild (just a guild with friends atm anywho).
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

This change doesnt make naxx easier the bosses are still them same >.> now you can just do the last 2 quicker

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

I like to bitch about things people that aren't me are doing easily now too...like those elderly getting their bowels cleaned by others while here I am wiping myself like a sucker :
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilian
    Sorry, but isn't it faster to go to toc? Isn't there enough gear?

It's just annoying when blizzard makes things easier after you have spend hours on it when it was "hard". It has been like that when they started with badge of justice.
    You just worked hard to get T4 and then they implement badges wich buys you the same gear for half the work. You think i liked that?
    I get we needed more easily obtainable gear, but they are overdoing it. Not everyone likes super easy raids and free gear. Can you and all the other people whining about "elitists" and "Afraid from noobs to over gear you?" understand that also? Can you understand that he maybe is upset because he just spend all his time on killing bosses in naxx to get that one weapon from KT and now hears this news?

As long as nothing changes in a negative way for you, right? You can come here and tell people they are whining and they are elitists or whatever.

This change is not even necessary at all.
    i see you never had to farm bt to gear up new guild members because old one were leaving, but hey you got t4...
    this system is much better then the old one.
    it supports people who dont play so much and good raiding guilds could easily gear up new people if necessary

maybe you should remember that not every server is full of raiding guilds
    If you wish to be invisible in PvP, roll a horde healing class and you will never be attacked by Alliance. This is because killing the healer first is a valid strategy, but since Alliance is fucktarded, Horde healers are immortal and invisible at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Cronic420
    Finally i can go pickup some tank/ret offset pieces without the painstaking 4 hour wait for 2 competent shadow priests..
    THIS BRO JUST MADE THE BEST POINT OUT THERE!!!! I HATE GOING INTO PUGS WITH NO FUCKING SHADOW PRIESTS!!!

Honestly, I'm glad that now the only way out of naxx is hearthing. That's the only thing I'm glad about. Don't care about other people.