80 Rogue PVP Trailer :D, Plx Rate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R86l3UmWBwo

Came to me when i heard the exorcist soundtrack lol

please rate on the editing and stuff, the clips i put in were some 2v1 stuff i had from ganking SW.

Not my best work.

Tyvm.

Re: 80 Rogue PVP Trailer :D, Plx Rate

That's not PvP. That's a dickwad stunlocking unsuspecting people in Stormwind.

Reminded me a lot of the old world pvp vids back in vanilla. I'll be looking forward to this one since all the rogue pvp vids out there are boring arena videos.

I feel like you just decided to go out one day and spend an hour in stormwind jacking with people that may or may not be afk.

This is not pvp worthy of videos in my opinion.

Cool video effects though.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Detheroc&n=Smacklepuff

Music and effects weren't bad, but this is not PvP.
    This was you zerging unsuspecting randoms in a city which is hardly noteworthy.
    Put together some good arena clips, or even some good BG clips would be better, and make it into a movie.

Uther- Our bads are better than your bads.

Quote Originally Posted by Taen
    That's not PvP. That's a dickwad stunlocking unsuspecting people in Stormwind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian
    This was you zerging unsuspecting randoms in a city which is hardly noteworthy.
    Wow. He's a Rogue. It's supposed to be unsuspected...

Regarding the video, I saw nothing special. (but that might be because i got no sound atm) :-P

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

6/10
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

WOW.. you'r making nice dammage I'm lvl'ing a rogue up myself, right now its a lvl 67 Human rogue.
    and damn it's nice play rogue, just to go around in BG'S and Stunlock everyone and kill them

ROGUE FTW!!!!

But whats best to be, because I might want to transfer to horde, but i was wondering what was the best Bloodelf female rogue or a undead female rogue? :-X

Anyways it's a níce video :P

Quote Originally Posted by Cham
    Wow. He's a Rogue. It's supposed to be unsuspected...
    Yes, he is a rogue.
    However, when people say "PvP Video" they typically mean an arena or at the very least, battleground video where all participants are (or should be) at the top of their game. Going into an arena, everyone is ready for battle which is what makes it exciting, and exciting to watch. There is competition involved.
    Watching someone run around a city and CS-->mut-->mut-->evis people who are: in pve gear, lowbies, terrible, or don't care isn't exciting, and to be frank, is not worth watching.
    I love watching videos of skilled rogues in arena fighting other skilled players; there is something to be learned from it, and something to be respected.

I suspect the point of the video was not the content of it, which was lackluster, but rather the editing and soundtrack, which wasn't too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian
    I suspect the point of the video was not the content of it, which was lackluster, but rather the editing and soundtrack, which wasn't too bad.
    I tend to like well edited videos with not-so-good pvp bits just as much as ones with the good pvp, but this one didn't really do it for me. Not my style, 2/10.

You don't NEED Arena or BGs for nice PvP-Videos, but you still should ... well, show some PvP, not PvStunlockedToDeath. In a city like SW this could mean fighting against greater numbers, maybe killing s.o. within the auction house, surrounded by 40 people, finding players who actually fight back - basicly: Something that at least gets you somewhere near death.

Btw: That Feral trying to kill you in bear form while you killed the priest made me cry. :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Felyae
    Btw: That Feral trying to kill you in bear form while you killed the priest made me cry. :'(
    What made me cry was when he killed the priest and then ran from the feral.