Thread: Kiting

Kiting

This fun little past time is resilient through every patch blizzard dishes out, and i recently did a bit of it on my undergeared warrior (haven't focused much on him). So please post your stories, screenshots, etc... I'll kick it off, (big images inc) here is the fel reaver sentry:

My image of Anachronos:

Friend's:

Anyway, thems is mine, sorry, too lazy to resize em all. Again, post yours and enjoy

Re: Kiting

What kind of mod do you have for your map? just wondering . And as a hunter I see your kiting is nice for a warrior !

Map mod is a whole big thing, carbonite. It's a questhelper, map mod, and a bunch of other features
    http://www.carboniteaddon.com/

i once kited a horde to a bunch of ally players. Thats pretty much it
    Waiting on Cata
    SCII: Naret
    WoW: Naret, Destromath US

Quote Originally Posted by ubergoose
    Map mod is a whole big thing, carbonite. It's a questhelper, map mod, and a bunch of other features
    http://www.carboniteaddon.com/
    I used that in BC but I didn't remember the map like that but thx

Just wondering, does A'dal really attack the fel reaver if he uses AoE near him or something?
    A lot of people say that he does and he hits for insane amount of damage but i've yet to see any proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurentony
    Just wondering, does A'dal really attack the fel reaver if he uses AoE near him or something?
    A lot of people say that he does and he hits for insane amount of damage but i've yet to see any proof.
    Well, you have to drop aggro somehow, so the sentry attacks guards, which aggros A'dal... not easy to drop aggro as a warrior... not easy.... But yes, he does hit for insane amounts, he will basically 1 shot anything you send into shat

Well, you have to drop aggro somehow, so the sentry attacks guards, which aggros A'dal... not easy to drop aggro as a warrior... not easy.... But yes, he does hit for insane amounts, he will basically 1 shot anything you send into shat
    He was killable before the first person kited fel reaver, but once that was found out blizzard patched it and made him complete awsomeness

Quote Originally Posted by velasius
    He was killable before the first person kited fel reaver, but once that was found out blizzard patched it and made him complete awsomeness
    Any idea what his attacks looks like? I'm thinking it's just some crappy smite effect and everything dies.

i got bored and tryed to see how far thyrm could go

but that wasnt good enough, lucky for me he bugged out on a dragon skele on the ground and refilled HP and allowed for this

The first rule of Starfall is, You don't talk about Starfall!

Quote Originally Posted by Taurentony
    Any idea what his attacks looks like? I'm thinking it's just some crappy smite effect and everything dies.
    He has no animation.... just moves near the guy and it dies

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Myndtaker
    i got bored and tryed to see how far thyrm could go

but that wasnt good enough, lucky for me he bugged out on a dragon skele on the ground and refilled HP and allowed for this

i can't tell where those pictures were taken, well first one is the tower in dragonblight
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_David
    "from injustise comes justise"

-huangzhong9

1st is in Wyrmrest temp, 2nd is the zeplin at warsong hold in borean
    The first rule of Starfall is, You don't talk about Starfall!

Cool, i didn't even know he could move

Update,
    Tried kiting anachronos to org, got him to durotar and it was ruined by a retard alliance pally who kept taunting him and running the other way, was kinda commical but still stupid... Friend took some screenshots along the way.

Whenever I hear the word "kiting" I either think of UBRS kiting Drak on my hunter 4 years ago, or kiting Razorgore
    http://www.youtube.com/wowcrendor

Sometimes I'm funny, but not really

This is my new sig. I think it ought to be a Vin Diesel fact... "Vin Diesel has no attack animation.... just moves near the guy and it dies"
    Ultralisk-Nagrand / Táne-Nagrand / Wuggles-Nagrand / Koras-Thaurrisan / Dieselsun-Thaurissan / Bezoar-Thaurissan

Kruul2Majorcity=win