Stats for fury

Hi i have a fury warrior

I have some questions about whats stats to stack

Expertise i suppose has to be caped and is easy to do it with toc 25m belt boots and tier 9 legs. U get 6.34% expertise from those 3 items im not sure but i know hit cap is either 6.25% or 6.50%

How much is the optimum hit u get from gear? Atm i have 320 hit is that enough or do i need more and what is the best for raids? I m not asking about the hit cap for the oh but what is the optimum hit to have better performance

Str gems or arm penetration gems ? is there an optimum % of armor penetration before i can start stacking str or should i go with with one of either arm penetration or str gems all the way ?

Thanks for u time reading this

Re: Stats for fury

expertise is good to cap at 26 if it comes naturally, hit cap is 8%, with 3/3 precision you only need 163 rating.

arp cap is 1400 rating so basically until you can hit that with either static arp and food or trinket proc, gem str.

Re: Stats for fury

Quote Originally Posted by Hakto
    expertise is good to cap at 26 if it comes naturally, hit cap is 8%, with 3/3 precision you only need 163 rating.

arp cap is 1400 rating so basically until you can hit that with either static arp and food or trinket proc, gem str.
    What ^ said.