3v3 Quesion/Solution

So there comes a time in every mans life where he cannot figure something out on his own, so he swallows his pride and asks a question. Now its my turn lol.

Last night we had a really nice streak going in our 3v3 which is Destro Lock/Disc Priest/Mute Rogue. Our MMR was normally 2k+ on most games, but there was 1 team that we just could not beat. Feral/Rogue/Disc Priest, no matter what strat we used if this team showed up we could not put any control on either of the dps no matter if I opened on the rogue or feral first. Even using blind early extreamly defensive after the fear DR somehow both dps managed to stick to our healer like glue while the druid is throwing out instant cyclones. Is this just a counter comp for our team or is there another way around this? By the time we get their priest down to kill zone our priest is already raped through his pain supression/desperate prayer. I am having trouble really putting my finger on this one. We faced the team 5 times and lost each game switching up strats and focus targets/cc's. Basically all in all its hard to keep control of the game since we get behind in the beginning almost every time on that team. Any advice or solutions to this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    -Sep-

Re: 3v3 Quesion/Solution

Start with VW, consume shadows and hope for an early sap on one of their stealths. They will play EXTREMELY defensive pre combat, as they need the opener to win, negate this and half the battle is won.

Stick on the feral, all he has is barkskin and if you keep him locked down properly, there won't be any chance to pop SI/bear form.. Fear the priest, save blind for 'oh shit' moments..

By sticking on the feral, the pressure will be much less on your priest, so he can probs get an aoe fear on the rogue (feral has berserk)..

Quote Originally Posted by Skultharion
    Start with VW, consume shadows and hope for an early sap on one of their stealths. They will play EXTREMELY defensive pre combat, as they need the opener to win, negate this and half the battle is won.

Stick on the feral, all he has is barkskin and if you keep him locked down properly, there won't be any chance to pop SI/bear form.. Fear the priest, save blind for 'oh shit' moments..

By sticking on the feral, the pressure will be much less on your priest, so he can probs get an aoe fear on the rogue (feral has berserk)..
    This sounds like good advice and will probably work the best.
    As the above poster said, the feral druid doesnt have many deffensive abilitys(in catform that is).

How did they do VS your team? Did they open up on the warlock or priest?

Quote Originally Posted by Skultharion

Having to pop a VW is basicly saying, we know we will lose, please dont go on me.
    As u will go in games with Succ/Felh and then u face Feral/Rogue/Pri that means u either alrdy need to waste ur 3min CD on Fel Dom. to get a VW or u try it normally by sum it with 5sec spell and then the Rogue will NOT let that happen if he is any good.

So, there u are, wasted ur Fel Dom. on a VW, they can easily Fear, Cyclone, Blind, Gouge ur Priest keepin the Rogue away by the other Rogue, and then wtfpwn ur pet and then u lose ur 20/25% dmg reduction and they will lol.

Try n keep Felhunter up for dispellin the fears of ur opponent priest off ur partners.
    Spell Lock is win!

Feral is squishy and as stated before, he only has Barkskin. If the Priest goes offensive, and if the rogue and feral are retards goin on ur priest then i dont see how u can lose, CC rogue/feral (either u or ur rogue) and since the priest will go offensive, just gib him. if he doesnt, pown either the Rogue or Feral, rogue will cod and vanish, feral will go catform and run off or use barkskin, its important to get a constant pressure out!
    If lets say u train the rogue, and he cod + vanish u switch immediatly on priest if possible, if not, rape the Feral.
    If u dont wanna see ur fears dispelled in 1 second, then cast Fear and right after throw a Corruption on him.

hope its of any use

Quote Originally Posted by ZidjiN
    This sounds like good advice and will probably work the best.
    As the above poster said, the feral druid doesnt have many deffensive abilitys(in catform that is).

How did they do VS your team? Did they open up on the warlock or priest?
    They opened on my priest almost every game sapping our warlock. Even with my sap macro/distract I could not catch one of them in time unfortunately. So my priest gets gibbed through his PS and I get a early blind followed by instant cyclone at this point my trinket is already gone trying to peel the druid off him. We are thinking the druid was in some PVE gear because he was straight up training on our priest.

Anyways played a 2135 MMR Priest Druid Rogue and actually beat them. The lock and I stayed on the druid and he did toss out 1 cyclone on me that I had to trinket to get the kill but thats all that mattered, rogue didnt even think to blind me luckily. 21 whopping points off that team, worked out well. The priest was playing really offensive on that team though so idk that probably helped a little bit lol.

The feral isnt squishy enough for that strat to work. IF the lock and rogue can sit on him unhindered the whole time then sure ull gib him. but only a bad feral won't get into bear form between stuns and/or los the lock. The only reason staying on the feral might work is to minimize its damage.

You have to put the feral into bear or you lose the game, a single instant cyclone can easily be gg after a 5 point finisher from the kitty. Put him in bear, keep him in bear.
    "Attractive blonde Rita Skeeter, forty-three, whose savage quill has punctured many inflated reputations…"

Quote Originally Posted by RitaSkeeter420
    You have to put the feral into bear or you lose the game, a single instant cyclone can easily be gg after a 5 point finisher from the kitty. Put him in bear, keep him in bear.
    I completely agree and it makes sense. Full dura cyclones on any of us at any point of the game really gets us behind if we have to eat it. Alot of times I can catch a druid in nelf or tauren form when they go for the cyclone thats one of the clutch times we really have, I will normally vanish and reopen if the opportunity comes up.