Page 1 of 3
LastLast

How can Blizzard bring Sargeras to Azeroth?

So i was sitting thinking, the last time Sargeras almost got summoned to Azeroth it took a really big well full of power and a hole lot of mages focusing on 1 spell.
    So, how could they bring him back for a raid instance (if they do) in the future.
    Sure we could go to him,but 25 players running into a portal to a side where Sargeras could spam us with Nathrezim and Eredar doesnt seem to clever.

So, what is powerfull enough to summon a Titan to Azeroth? Sure they could say he just "Flew there with his magical powers" but come on,that explanation sucks.

Would love to hear what you have to say about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifthappens
    im pretty sure there was account sharing, knowing asians, this is just crazy playing so much alone.

Re: How can Blizzard bring Sargeras to Azeroth?

If anything, Blizzard would probably bring us to Sargeras.
    Metzen wrote both Thrall AND Garrosh... how do you feel now fanbois?

We'll summon his legs which we will then have to fight. They're so powerful that it's going to be a 60 man raid.
    SPOILER: Without legs Sargeras is doomed to use a rollchair, which causes him so much self-pity that he gives up all dreams of world domination and there is peace in the universe once again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    [/COLOR]

We would most likely attack the Legion Stronghold directly, and face its master. Most likely in the final expansion of this game, and possibly we may see places like Argus, and venture into the Twisting Nether.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Harvan
    If anything, Blizzard would probably bring us to Sargeras.
    Thats how I am imagining it aswell. And as OP said, doesnt sound clever, but who knows how he could force us to come to him.
    Also, theres a gues, that in UC event Varimathas actually trying to summon him, so I gues in that case, they could find someone powerfull/dedicated enough to summon him in.

We'll take a spacegoat ship.

They might already be setting this up, but this is from my personal speculation. If Bolvar takes the mantle of the Lich King from Arthas, then both the Alliance and the Horde would have some very good reasons to want to permanently destroy the Lich King. I'm not talking about the Lich King as it resides within the tormented vessel of Arthas Menethil. I'm talking about the Lich King as it resides in the Frozen Throne itself - this malevolent entity that's part Frostmourne, part glacier, part Ner'Zhul, part Arthas and part helmet. The Lich King as we normally think of him is the Death Knight Arthas, but it's rather more true that the Lich King is a massive psionic entity that merely controls every part of the Scourge with the body of Arthas as it's visible figurehead. If Bolvar takes that mantle from Arthas, then it will be to dominate or at least mitigate that malevolent influence over the Scourge. It is a battle that Bolvar cannot win. Eventually, he will be worn down, much like Tal'Rasha was worn down by Baal in Diablo.

The Horde and Alliance leaders will know that whoever takes up this mantle can only ever function as a temporary dam against the flood. The Lich King itself must be destroyed. My hunch is that this is something that can only be done by incredibly powerful fel magics, since it was those magics that created the Lich King out of Ner'Zhul's spirit. With Illidan having destroyed the Tomb of Sargeras, there aren't really any sources of fel magic powerful enough to destroy the Lich King on Azeroth. In fact, I suspect that we would have to take the fight to Argus, the home world of the Burning Legion, to do it.

We already know that it's possible to cross worlds with the Dark Portal, and we know that Outland has many other portals besides that one. It would not entirely surprise me if the story of Warcraft eventually leads to that terrible world of Argus. I don't know if it will be WoW that takes us there. I kind of doubt it. We know that Cataclysm is the next expansion. I suspect that, unless the Emerald Dream is used as a raid instance patch during the Cata expansion cycle, we will head there next. After all, there's an Old God in there who's messing with one of my dragons. But after that ... maybe.

On the other hand, I probably think about these things way too much.
    Dranei Ultra-Nationalist and Mac'Aree Patriot

Or... a giant spaceship!

GIANT SPACESHIP
    Dranei Ultra-Nationalist and Mac'Aree Patriot

On note to the poster who referenced the numerous gates in Outland:

Do you remember in Zangarmarsh where there's the portal near the northern part of the map? Well from what I remember it's inactive and I believe there is a quest where you summon a demon through that portal and defeat it.

Now, since Blizzard has shown interest in revisiting old content do we think maybe one day we'll go back through Outland through that portal towards the burning legion and ultimately Sargeras?
    L2P or GTFO
    - Gear isn't free, earn it
    - I also have opinions regarding this game, you're not special
    - LFG Heroics.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamOfTheRood
    GIANT SPACESHIP
    WITH FILLED RUSSIAN SPACEGOATS!

Someone has their Lore Crossed.

Sargeras is ALREADY ON Azeroth. At least, his body is entoombed somewhere on the planet. His spirit was last seen posessing Medhiv. At the moment, i don't think anyone at all has a clue where Sargeras actually is.

The guy who was prevented from entering Azeroth by a well of power and a bunch of mages focusing on a spell was Kil'jaden (if you are referring to sunwell).

Quote Originally Posted by Laktar247
    Sure we could go to him,but 25 players running into a portal to a side where Sargeras could spam us with Nathrezim and Eredar doesnt seem to clever.
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Dark_Portal
    http://www.wowwiki.com/World_of_Warc...urning_Crusade
    I'm sorry, but i just have to tell you that you are an ignorant, closed minded fool, and you need to chill out, think more, and quit being such a douche. Your responses are shrill, closed minded, and ignorant. You need to think outside the box sometimes, and realize its blizzards game and you are not ghostcrawler.

Who in the world told you that:

1) WE will bring him, rather than he will FIND a way to get in

2) WHO told you we'll face him

3) and eventally WHO told you we'll face him in Azeroth and not in the Twisting Nether.

It looks like our progression in the storyline is taking us towards a path to meet the "good" titans..
    Especialyl since we have saved our world from their wrath in Ulduar, defeated 2 old gods, managed to convinced Algalon that we're pretty badass, and now are going to be in Uldum...
    You gotta figure at some point we'll see a Titan or two show up. And that will eventually lead to us taking on their worst enemy, Sargeras.

Now, I think the most epic ending to any storyline about the Lich King and Sargeras (might be impossible in a mmo, might have to have WCIV) - But can you imagine if the Lich King, now in a new body realizes that taking over the mortal bodies of people like Arthas or whoever is next is useless and he either allies himself (maybe as bolvar) to the horde and alliance to trick us into believing that since Sargeras and Kil'jaeden made him the way he is that he is willing to help us kill him...

then right before his weakest moment Ner'zhul takes over the body of Sargeras...becoming a super badass titan.

Tell me that wouldn't be just the kind of over the top theatrics this game needs.

.spawn npc Sargeras
    hahaha. no.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Yizren
    .spawn npc Sargeras
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_David
    "from injustise comes justise"

-huangzhong9

I believe we will come to him. Maybe in some "room" similar to algalons. Like open space.

The sunwell was merely a setback and kael will summon sargeras in azeroth in hope of an infinite magic resource!

It'll be another Gnome Warlock.... who will again consequently get WTFPWNED!