Thread: wich to use

wich to use

heya all
    ealier today i got the ARP trinket from toc5 normal. i used to use mirror of truth but since im MM MS now im gonna be using the new one

now my question is. in case i go surv again would it be smart to keep mirrow of truth? i mean for surv crit > ARP or am i wrong here?

Re: wich to use

you're right in respects to surv favoring crit more. as a Marksman hunter, however, that ToC5 trink is very nice indeed. depending on your level of gear, for example if you have over 40% or not, keep mirror of truth.

under 40% = mirror of truth
    over 40% = banner of victory

if the banner is what your talkin about :P

armory would help here
    BO0ooOOooOOo0oooOO0OOooOO0ooo0OOOo0oOO0NEST0RM!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uttnikk/simple
    ^Deepz served here^

sorry i forgot armory link

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...erub&n=Ugabuga

also thanks for trying to help me out here^^

http://www.femaledwarf.com/

I would use this and see for yourself what suits you more.

A little while ago I was able to drop my Pyrite Infuser and all I had to replace it with was the mirror. I checked out both Mirror and Banner and there was a difference of 1 dps between the two. So I just stuck with the mirror.

The main difference between Mirror and Banner is:

Mirror procs on crit, banner on all landed attacks, you guess which procs more.... exactly, banner == win.

And since you are MM spec, i'd say the ArP passive vs Crit passive gets swayed towards ArP even more, since there are less ArP class debuffs then there are Crit class buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Milkywhite
    you're right in respects to surv favoring crit more. as a Marksman hunter, however, that ToC5 trink is very nice indeed. depending on your level of gear, for example if you have over 40% or not, keep mirror of truth.

under 40% = mirror of truth
    over 40% = banner of victory

if the banner is what your talkin about :P
    Wrong. If anything, MM needs more crit and sees a higher dps benefit with crit than SV.
    "Cataclysm could have used more of Nozdormu. I think all he did was show up shirtless to Thrall's wedding."

-Anonymous priest

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinator
    Wrong. If anything, MM needs more crit and sees a higher dps benefit with crit than SV.
    Yup. And the cutoff rate between Mirror of Truth and Banner has less to do with your crit rate and more to do with your current ArP, whether you've dropped Arcane Shot from your build, etc. etc.

Anyway, OP knows Banner is better for MM, so that's not the issue. The issue is Survival, and honestly he should just go to Femaledwarf and plug it in for himself.