Getting started with Power Auras, but need some help from the vets.

Finally got my self to down load PA and instantly fell in love with it.

But i need some help.

I have been browsing trough various tutorial videos and few texts that i have found. Althou most of the stuff i need is covered by them, i have few things that i cant get in grasp with.

Firstly, eaventhou i dont have global cooldown tracker activated, few of my auras show it, and i cant seem to figure a way to get rid of them. What totally evades me is, that i have 2 similarily configured auras(innervate and force of nature, picture when rdy, timer when on cd), only the positions are different. Only one of those shows global? Further more, it seems that the first 3 auras that i made dont show global but everything after those show it? When i first started i did a lot of trial and error stuff and while at it, i made few missklicks when i tried to delete stuff (pushed alt or something instead of control). Could it be that i have some how "tied" auras together or somehow managed to engange something?

Can Power Auras track silence effect on me from multiple sources? And if yes, what options, keywords etc i have to use? Wouldnt like to do aura for all the various pvp and pve situations that might cause silence effect on me.

Is there a way to make few different profiles for same toon. My alt is shaman, and thou some of the shock are something i like to have visible, when healing, i have next to no use for them. I can turn them on/off ofcourse, but id rather just make few different ui:s for what ever spec i am using. Same goes to my main Balance druid. I do quite a bit of healing and tanking too, so wouldnt mind to have few different set ups for just those tasks aswell.

Is there a comprehensive "how to" for powerauras somwhere?

Is there a way to use power auras offline somewhere? in otherwords, could i make everything ready off line and then just activate them online, align the x and y:s and be done with it?

Thank you in advance! about 15hours of tweaking behind me, and i feel i have just glimpsed the tip of what i can make it do
    Khadrazil
    Lightbringer, EU
    Ipit, Finnish speaking 25 raiding guild on Lightbringer-EU is recruiting. Check our website for more info.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Getting started with Power Auras, but need some help from the vets.

You can enter in multiple buffs/debuffs to trigger a single graphic, to handle the silence effects. You'll still need to know every debuff that acts as a silence effect, but you can do it all with one poweraura instead of one for each.

Cheers,

So, ill just fill the line with 3x? as default with all the abilities i want it to track? What mark shall i use to separate the abilites?

Khad
    Ipit, Finnish speaking 25 raiding guild on Lightbringer-EU is recruiting. Check our website for more info.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

I believe it's comme-separated, but not sure. I know it's possible, but I've never played with that feature.