How to beat warrior/preist

My comp is rogue/lock. I made this thread becuase we are about 0-10 against this comp atm.... but we are 93-37 overall. Usually what happens is my lock gets killed VERY fast.

Re: How to beat warrior/preist

You dont, Your both melee so a fear bomb from either the priest or warrior means you dont have enough burst (The point of a douple dps team unless you guys somehow set up crazy cc chains) to get the priest down before the warrior roflstorms your lock.

Sorry to say this man but your comp is very hard to play succesfully in a high bracket.
    Because some players aren't looking for anything logical, like loot. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some players just want to watch the group fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshy
    You dont, Your both melee so a fear bomb from either the priest or warrior means you dont have enough burst (The point of a douple dps team unless you guys somehow set up crazy cc chains) to get the priest down before the warrior roflstorms your lock.

Sorry to say this man but your comp is very hard to play succesfully in a high bracket.
    So lock is melee now? -.-
    Rogue/lock can be very successful, my guess is he doesn't have the proper spec or gear, OR he doesnt have a clue how to use... portal? Succubus-seduce?

Ought not to be too hard, I play rogue/lock on my undergeared 18khp alt and we're going 21-7 this week at 1.8 k MMR

For warrior/priest, get a sap off the priest and open on the warrior ASAP, hopefully you're playing envenom, so cheap shot-->shiv-->shiv-->dismantle-->mutilate x2 into a kidney. 1.5 seconds before sap goes off have your warlock pre cast fear, and immediately again so you fear him right after he trinkets. As long as the warrior is locked down this way, he won't have any chances to pop defensive CDs, and will probably be at ~30% assuming your warlock is ok geared. Vanish and run over to cheap shot the priest whilst your warlock stays on the warrior, after cheap shot, gouge (remember to weapon swap when you get on the priest to prevent deadly poisons) into a full blind, if the warrior isn't dead by now, go back on the warrior for 3seconds and vanish sap the priest.. Shouldn't have too much problems when a spell lock and death coil are still at your disposal..

Yeah I know it sounds theorycraft but this is the way to do it, hope it helped =)

with envenom spec this shouldn't be too big of a problem.

as above poster said, cc priest and kill off the warrior.

i play with priest tho and when facing warrior + priest it's allways a win (except once when we faced 2 insanly offensive players with t2 relent weaps going in on blades edge arena. with no way to sap the other priest, my priest got his pain sup dispelled first try and then smite spammed true a bladestorm)

Im a Affliction lock and when Im with a another dps we know that the priest HAS to die but it is hard though because I know that warrior will do great dmg. But your lock needs to use his teleport wisely and and cc train the warrior. I dot up both and curse of weakness the warrior. However with you as a rogue you and him can kill that warrior and that priest wont be able to catch up. Fear blind..succy..aoe fear and gouge. So much cc there.