WoW players take on Dragon Age origins

I haven't played wow for a while but i thought it would be interesting to see what WoW players think about Dragon Age origins.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: WoW players take on Dragon Age origins

I <3 it.

It's one of the first games in a long time that actually had me thinking about it at work.

It takes A LOT for a game to do that for me.

On my second playthrough right now as a spirit healer mage. First playthrough was as a 2h berserker warrior.

Havent bought it yet but I certainly will!

Amazing game. I've already beaten it once in 32 hours. I skipped a lot of side quests so now I am playing a different class/caste, and going to do as many as I find.

Man I'm loving it! It is such a huge game, which choices to make everywhere you go. I really felt like I was saving a world, really felt like I WAS in the game myself, I haven't really had this feeling with other games, perhaps KotOR, same makers!

Buy it. Now.

Much thanks to Krinz for this awesome signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Yooya
    Amazing game. I've already beaten it once in 32 hours. I skipped a lot of side quests so now I am playing a different class/caste, and going to do as many as I find.
    Is it really that short?
    Was so dissapointed when Risen was completed in 30 hours and was hoping this would last longer.

Owell, seems good so far!

game is really nice, I completely forgot about wow, which looks pathetic compared to it. The only thing wow is better is because it's online and dragon's age isn't.
    it's a game where your choice really matters, it's a very mature one. also it's really huge (80+ hours if you complete all side quests, which are surprisingly well done)
    Stop reading my sig, bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Inarus
    This games for 360 right?

360 ps3 pc, the pc has the best reviews and allows user created content.

10+ Year Old Account

i am certainly thinking about picking it up, but i may wait til after Christmas, as i may be getting a ps3
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_David
    "from injustise comes justise"

-huangzhong9

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Great, engaging storyline and an incredibly in depth RPG.
    Horribly clunky and rigid controls.

If you enjoyed the old Baulders Gate/Icewind Dale series, and/or love an in depth RPG with an open story (you make choices), you'll probably enjoy it.

And 32 hours is more or less the main quest. You could easily stretch this game out into 50+.
    game is really nice, I completely forgot about wow, which looks pathetic compared to it.
    It's a good thing they're 2 completely different RPG styles then, right? You "<random game> > WoW" people are hilarious.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

15+ Year Old Account

i will most definatly be downloading buying this game.