10+ Year Old Account

Shield Block Value and pvp

So i was wondering about 2 things mainly:

1) how much damage does each point of shield block value contribute to shield slam

2)If u usehttp://www.wowhead.com/?item=37872, then pop shield block, will it double the amount of the proc for around almost 900 block value?

Deleted

Re: Shield Block Value and pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis
    So i was wondering about 2 things mainly:

1) how much damage does each point of shield block value contribute to shield slam

2)If u usehttp://www.wowhead.com/?item=37872, then pop shield block, will it double the amount of the proc for around almost 900 block value?
    Each point of blockvalue, before talents, add 1 damage to shieldslam. After talents, it's increased by 20% (Improved defensive stance, the enrage, and gag order) plus a talent increasing blockvalue by 30%, all the time. Should end up at about 1.5 added damage per point of blockvalue at that point.

The use on that trinket should total up to about 1000ish blockvalue when used during shieldblock.

10+ Year Old Account

Ah thank you, that helps alot, so getting the trinket and using it during a sheild block will increase the damage by roughly 3000 and somewhere around 6000 if it crits (recklessness abuse)

DR

too tired to elaborate
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

10+ Year Old Account

DR
    i know about the DR, the block value cap is somewhere in the area of 2.8k i think, and i have about 1750 in my block value set right now without the trinket
    so the trinket should add quite a bit of damage to my shield slams