Leveling in Cataclysm

Has Blizz said where we are going to level from 80-85 in catalysm. I know they said something about a quest hub at a certain location that gives quest when your faction has control of it and I know hyjal is getting opened up but has anybody seen anything else?

Re: Leveling in Cataclysm

Quote Originally Posted by Anias
    Has Blizz said where we are going to level from 80-85 in catalysm. I know they said something about a quest hub at a certain location that gives quest when your faction has control of it and I know hyjal is getting opened up but has anybody seen anything else?
    The discussion at blizzcon said that we will start out in Hyjal or the Maelstrom(and the three domed underwater city that surrounds it.), much like how we had the choice of Borean tundra or Howling Fjord.

From there we enter through the world tree, or the hole in the Maelstrom to the Elemental planes, the first of which being Deepholm, the plane of earth.
    This zone will be the big hub zone and mid level questing zone like Dragonblight.
    From there we go to Uldum and the Twilight Highlands(This is where Grim batol is and near where death wing ascended.