The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Healadin UIs, halp?

I'm not looking for things to take up a fuckton of screen space, but what would you suggest getting in addition to what I already have?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Duke
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eye Heart GS View Post
    I remember a guy like you who used to go around forcing his beliefs on others. He started up a few camps in Germany back in the 40s and it didn't turn out well for him in the end.

Let this be a warning to you.

Re: Healadin UIs, halp?

Pally Power

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia
    Pally Power
    And some healing addon? Vuhdo or Healbot, or Grid + Clique.

15+ Year Old Account

Grid + Clique. Makes life easy
    Quote Originally Posted by Agoonga View Post
    I'm weird in any culture
    If life's a stage, when's the after party?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Have tried both Healbot, Grid, and VuhDo.

All of which, I heavily disliked for a feature XPerl offers.
    XPerl fades my raid frames by 65%, unless they are in range of my FoL and are also under 95% HP. Making BG healing piss easy.

I raid within a guild who heavily use Vent, of which Pally buffs aren't a problem whatsoever. I can see the plus side to using PallyPower, and I'm not calling it a pointless addon ( because it really is ), but it simply has no use to me at this current time.

Anything else you'd recommend?
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    I remember a guy like you who used to go around forcing his beliefs on others. He started up a few camps in Germany back in the 40s and it didn't turn out well for him in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia
    Pally Power

The Moonkin Repository
    Moonkin forums for beginners and experienced players alike
    Moonkin TTT Thread with Wrathcalcs
    Check it out, good stuff in there

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by G_A
    Have tried both Healbot, Grid, and VuhDo.

All of which, I heavily disliked for a feature XPerl offers.
    XPerl fades my raid frames by 65%, unless they are in range of my FoL and are also under 95% HP. Making BG healing piss easy.

I raid within a guild who heavily use Vent, of which Pally buffs aren't a problem whatsoever. I can see the plus side to using PallyPower, and I'm not calling it a pointless addon ( because it really is ), but it simply has no use to me at this current time.

Anything else you'd recommend?
    You can do that with grid too, it is under the alpha tab of status and you can change it depending on any range, I actually have almost transparent (but not quite, because I still like to see others dying outside my range) when they are outside of 60 yrds, a blueish tint when within 60 yards (beacon ranged) and solid for <40 yards. That said it can be noted grid will do whatever you want, and only sometimes requires an addon, which are still very easy to get. I would say get grid, learn it, and love it. The days of targetting then pushing to cast just doesn't keep up, and you can make your life much easier tracking SS/BoL

Even if you are sorting out the buffs on ventrilo, Pallypower will still make your life a lot easier. For example, buffing the whole group with your assigned buff by spamming a single button (instead of clicking individual classes AND buffs).You'll be able to monitor if someone has lost your blessing and also you will see if someone of the class youre about to buff is not on the range to receive blessings. Please think of the other paladins too, it's so much easier to sort out the blessings in a pug if everyone has pallypower :E

15+ Year Old Account

With my paladin I heal using xperl only for the same reasons you mentioned.
    The things I do use in addition are pallypower.
    Even if you think buffing is ok the way it is pallypower is still a lot easier, makes you see instantly if ppl need buffs etc.

The 2nd thing I use is a sacred-shield/beacon timer
    I cant see if you're using it but here's the download link of the one I use if ur interested:
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ls/clcbpt.aspx

Your target at far left isn't very good. It requires lots of mouse and eye moving. Target + Target's Target near the center > all

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

I'll give PallyPower another go then, it sounds like it can be toggled to be displayed/hidden which is what I'd look for in an addon like that, so it's all good there.

And in response to Grid, does it only highlight those when they are under 95% HP as well? I hate to sound pedantic ( As I know I am right now.. :\ ) but that really does make a hell'of'a'difference when it comes to BG healing..

Also trying to find a comfortable place for NeedToKnow to sit for my Beacon of Light / SS rebuffs, as well as somewhere for Gladius to be without take up too much screenspace yet being in an easy to notice place.

Any more suggestions? Was hoping to get some less known addons recommended from the thread, for both raiding and PvP.
    Hail to the King, Baby!

grid runs a system of bar health that displays who isnt at 100% health using (in my case) black for health available and white for health missing... very easy to notice...

The Moonkin Repository
    Moonkin forums for beginners and experienced players alike
    Moonkin TTT Thread with Wrathcalcs
    Check it out, good stuff in there

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

How big of a pvper are you? You seem to take BG healing seriously and I assume you do some arenas. InterruptBar is pretty much amazing for arenas and even nice for BGs to let you know when you are able to freecast versus when you may need to AM to get through some burst.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...erruptbar.aspx

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

I'll give Grid another run for it's money then, ta.

Likewise about InterruptBar. And yeah, I actually play BGs like WSG not only for the Honor, so meh. Atm, fiddling with Gladius and Proximo, am struggling to find a nice placement for them, so may simply set XPerl to hide raid frames in Arena and either can sit there.
    Hail to the King, Baby!

Pally Power
    classtimers
    sexymap