Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Jewelcrafting Patterns?

Quote Originally Posted by delta1
    Give me epic Meta gems and I'm happy; although updated trinkets and necks would be fantastic
    ^ this

I'm actually surprised that we haven't seen the next versions of any of the JC trinkets or the alchy trinkets like we did with the coming of the sunwell raid.

I agree that most of the crafting professions have been left behind by the progressing content, with the armor crafting professions being the only ones keeping up really with a few BoE patterns.
    Enchanting had 2 from ulduar, while hardly comparable to the armor crafting in terms of numbers, certainly was at least a step in the right direction but is understandable in terms of not making something overpowered, but still relevant.
    But yes jewelcrafting in terms of neck/rings and personally I would say more ranged weapons for engineering would be fair to implement.
    I do not think that jewelcrafting trinkets are a good idea, since the are a profession specific skill really unless ofc each profession also receives such a boost, so better ring enchants, more bs sockets, better JC only gems, better engineering gadgets etc that are tied to the content.
    That would just get ridiculous and would not be realistic to balance, since it proved so difficult to do it with the current ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by tekkitan
    You really think there is a difference in the two? They are both recipes/patterns/whatever. Same thing. In his example, he was using Patterns for Tailoring. Same difference, as they say these days.
    I dont think there is a difference I know there is a difference...I can buy jewel designs with JC tokens..but the choice of actual jewelry patterns is limited to the outdated titanium epics... I'd be content even with some updated patterns that we can buy using our tokens, because I know quite a few people who have already exhausted all the epic jewel designs. BoE or BoP wouldnt matter much in my eyes...As for the epic metas, all I can say is Hell Yes! =)

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

THB I think the droprate shouldn't be that high. Atm the enchanting/leatherworking/blacksmithing/tailoring patterns in game now ain't rare @ all. I want to get back to those times where you have to look and ask around for half a week to find a crafter of the item you want. JC patterns back would be great, but the droprate should be very very low.

15+ Year Old Account

Drop rate wouldnt matter much seeing as anyone thats gets a new pattern is most likely to start spamming trade chat lol ;D