Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Patch 3.3 PTR Notes Update - 11/09

Patch 3.3 PTR Notes Update - 11/09
    The official notes have been updated once again, nothing really important this time.
    Originally Posted by Dresorull (Blue Tracker)

Oculus
    • Many bosses and creatures have had their total health reduced.
    • Several bosses and creatures have had cooldowns on specific abilities increased, effect durations reduced, and damage on some of these abilities reduced.
    • Ring-Lord Conjurers and Sorceresses now hang out in packs of 4 instead of packs of 5.
    • Vehicle scaling on the drakes based on the rider’s item level has been increased to make them more powerful.

Paladin
    • Divine Intervention: This ability now also removes Exhaustion and Sated from the target. In addition, the cooldown on this ability has been reduced from 20 minutes to 10 minutes. Cannot be used in Arenas.
    • Lay on Hands: This ability will place Forbearance on the paladin if used on his or herself. It will not place Forbearance on others.

Items
    • Haris Pilton now sells a new 24-slot bag! She has stubbornly decided to remain in Shattrath City, so those interested should seek her out there.

Bug Fixes

Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Notes Update - 11/09

In before someone manages to QQ about Occulus nerfs?

wtf Oculus nerfs it was easy already why nerf it

Deleted

damn to late :>
    I want to QQ about it.

But really why?
    Every casual is going for free T9 in 3.3

Divine Intervention: This ability now also removes Exhaustion and Sated from the target. In addition, the cooldown on this ability has been reduced from 20 minutes to 10 minutes. Cannot be used in Arenas.
    Now saving someone makes sense again in progression content!
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Seems unneccisary to nerf Oculus but meh...

Can't wait to get that 24 slot bag, if theres an achiv for it that is!

Oh god at the DI change, In love here.

Oculus nerfs were there so that people will actualy pug it now i guess. Since its stupidly easy, untill you bring the crayon eaters who cant seem to avoid the slow moving glowly death orbs it gets harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Nulgar
    Now saving someone makes sense again in progression content!
    how ive waited for this day instead of ranting at the pallys for doing this on progress runs ???
    Sometimes you just have to stop healing some people to prove a point, if they don't listen, it's really their own fault :P

I can foresee it.

"We need to burn this boss now, pally healer X, DI dpser Y and after that shaman pop heroism."

Can be happening atleast if there's a fight where at some early phase you need lots of healing with later there being a burn phase without as much healing required so you can ditch healers for chaining heroisms.

Bit unrealistic, but a funny thought.

Finally nerfed that damn instance.
    It wasn't even worth doing it anymore.

once more blizz caves in to the qq of the pally why did they not just keep the change the way they wanted it in the first place
    (Insert something witty about me being in beta)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaseladen View Post
    Sounds like someone got turned down for a date by a dragon aspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asatru View Post
    THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT ME AND MBSAAN'S NEW INTERNET FRIENDSHIP. -hijacked!-

Nerf is made so when you get random OC HC you won't spend there 3 hours with noobs

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

So after 3 major content patches..OCULUS NERF.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

I agree with Occulus nerfs.

Why? Cause no one wants to do it. It is probably the least run instance in WOTLK. Make it easier and more people will do it. (I hope Blizz learned their lesson about vehicles).

OMG I'm so elitist, why are you nerfing a 5man?

Really, whoever thinks like this, is a moron. Who cares about a simple 5man?
    If they make it to where it's super quick to finish, then by all means, change the shit.

I wish they'd nerf occulus so that after you walk in you're instantly done. I really dislike the mounted vehicles stuff.

15+ Year Old Account

Ok, they nerfed it, NOW can people quit bitching about Occ and just L2 dragon?
    Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much. ~attributed to Oscar Wilde

I only have a few thousand gold. 3000 gold is a lot to have 2 more items with you. But I am an achievement whore. So if there is an achievement for getting the bag I will buy it. Otherwise I will save my money. There will probably be craftable and cheap 24 slotters in cataclysm anyway.

Thank god Oculus will be nerfed, anyone who didn't foresee problems with the new random heroic lfg and Oculus are kidding themselves. This change will prevent a lot of headaches.

So let me get this straight. They spent about 6-8 hours working on small stuff and nerfed the Occulus when it really wasn't difficult. I'm not an elitist but COME ON!!!! When do we get Halls of Reflection? Thought it might have been today. Oh well.