Which AB addon to use?

I am just wondering what actionbar addon people recommend? I see a lot of people with either BT4 or Dominos

What I want(in a perfect world) would be a AB addon that is very similar to the default blizz AB config, just with customization options, such as move,resize etc. I see BT4, but having all the bars shrunk down and at the bottom center of the screen just doesn't seem like something I could play with. I like having the buttons big enough that I can glance down and just looking for half a second I can see what is in range, on cooldown, etc. With BT4 the pics seem scaled down and condensed making this more difficult. I also like having the three bars on the bottom, and two vertically on the side rather than the BT4/dominos square set up. Is there any addon that is similar to what I am looking for, or which of the mainstream AB addons would be best?
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Re: Which AB addon to use?

I personally use Bartender4, and whatever pictures you see from screenshots are the way people customized it to look..

You can basically get 10 bars of skills, plus the bag bar, microbar, pet bar, vehicle bar and you can move, resize, have them vertical\horizontal, hidden\visible....etc... whatever you've got in mind.

Both addons will do this for you but I think Dominos is a bit more difficult to set up.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Which AB addon to use?

The amusing thing is, I consider Bartender4 slightly more difficult to set up.

Pretty much any bar config you want to set up can be done with BT4/Dominos.

Each 12-button bar is independently scalable and movable. They can also be truncated to fewer than 12 buttons. Also, each can be arranged as 12x1, 6x2, 4x3, 3x4, 2x6, and 1x12, with the most common being either 12 buttons on a single row, or 12 buttons on a single column (vertical or horizontal bars).