Holy Paladin vs. Warlock in 2s

I almost always lose to any kind of comp with a warlock. Any pro tips?

Re: Holy Paladin vs. Warlock in 2s

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

Win.

im sooo happy
    "A real man makes his own luck" - Billy Zane, Titanic.

Quote Originally Posted by Demeanor
    I almost always lose to any kind of comp with a warlock. Any pro tips?
    would be useful to know what class ur 2s partner is.
    anywayz, in general
    u wanna be playin very defensive, and very fast on cleansing immolates.
    not only to avoid conflagarate from hitting u/ur partner for 4k up to 10k,
    but becuz it also increases other fire damge.
    Only thing you do is cleanse ur partner, LoS the warlock all the time, try n heal
    only with Holy Shock, hope that it crits and then instant FoL.
    if it didnt crit, Turn Evil the Felhunter so there's no danger of gettin spell locked while casting a heal.
    if for any reason ur in the open and the warlock gets to fear and immolate you, u better trinket it and get ur ass out of LoS again, if not possible, then ur partner should immediatly go on the lock to prevent him from castin.. (kick/mind freeze/pummel/charge/amz/death grip/strangulate/counterpsell/spell lock/ silencing shot/silence whatever!)

hope this is of any help, and oh y, unless u go for a kill, use ur HoJ defensive, dont forget u can also stun the Felhunter with that Holy Wrath

This is win
    Quote Originally Posted by Galvangar
    Anyone who disagrees is a moron.
    When i stop arguing.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Change: scaring people since forever.

This is win ^^...

Liberty Pretty much summed it up. Paladins are our preys and in heavy disadvantage, in case your partner can't help you.

Your partner has to help you, if you get feared in the open, otherwise you may be dead without trinket/bubble up. There really isn't too much you can do yourself other than LoS and run out of fear range, spam cleanse.

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty
    Turn Evil the Felhunter so there's no danger of gettin spell locked while casting a heal.
    Just adding to this a smart lock can spell lock you when casting turn evil
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yagamoth
    Paladins are our preys and in heavy disadvantage
    I want you to refer to the comic above your post so you can learn how to beat a paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Figoment
    Made me rofl. But yeah. Often if i face a lock i just cleans Immolate and run, often they don't realise i've cleaned Immolate and they do ~2k-3k's on me, which isn't that... dangerous.. also if they fear my Lock team mate can dispell or just pull the lock off me, if shit hits the fan bubble? or if you get feared trinket? HoJ? Avengers shield if your prot and Arcane Torrent if your a BE. Theres many ways to stop it, you just need to be aware of whats going on
    The Rules of the Internet:
    If some one uses an item or geninue skill to beat you, they're a noob.
    If you use the same item and beat them, your're pro
    If they create a fair fight of 1v1 all same weps/skills ect and they win, they hacked
    If they have better skill aquired items, they have no life
    If they rage at you, they are 12
    If they troll you, they are homosexual
    If they write something usefull and interesting, doesn't matter TLR

beating Destro Lock aint too hard now as Paladin for self I find Afly locks most hardest.. full dot up + UA + fear..

Lol at everyone assuming all warlocks are destro. We have another tree called "Affliction" ya'know ?

LoS, ftw

Against destro, you want to focus the lock and you need extremely fast reactions. You need a lot of LoS dancing, while cleansing anything ASAP. Your partner needs to be defensive/offensive dancing too, as you are gonna get CCed no matter what, and when it happens your mate better be close to a pillar. RoV is really harsh, other arenas are alright. Also, your partner should try to keep his interrupt for fear, kicking immolate is generally a bad idea as it leaves him free to shadowfury/fear.

Against affli, you need to stay on top of healing at all times. If you get any low and he has counterspell up, you are gonna die, so you want to be casting FoL on 85% HP, so that if you get CSed you will most likely have time to recover once the interrupt is over. Your partner needs to help peeling the lock so that you can LoS him and avoid getting feared 3x in a row and die. Keep sacred shield up, watch it closely as the felhunter is gonna eat it (Jhaadun HUNGRY *demon voice*), and renew it as soon as it's gone as it really, really lowers the damage a lot.

If you are having that much trouble, you might want to use glyph of turn evil, because if you get in danger and try casting it, you're gonna get CSed and die horribly As a lock against a HPal I keep my pet passive and manually cast devour on on cooldown to remove sacred shield, to avoid him getting mana from seal of wisdom. That's a lot of micro-management many locks won't do, if he lets the pet beating on you you can gain loads of mana from it.

Other then that, your only chance to win is to kill the pet first, as you won't drop a good affli unless you get rid of soul link. Fel dom. is on a 3min CD, so you need to use a lot of coordination to kill two pets (your damage really helps on the pet with exorcism/holy wrath), and then get him down before he can get a new one. If you manage to get him without a pet, make sure you watch where his portal is because that's how he's gonna try to get a 5.5sec hard summon off.