Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

Shaman T10, Mail?

How in the world can this be a Mail set?
    It has no mail on it at all.
    It really looks like its Leather...

Re: Shaman T10, Mail?

Mail or not, im drooooooooooolionnnngggggg

Who cares?

Btw it's a fantasy game, maybe you weren't aware.

Mail, leather, pulled sugar candy...Idc what it's made from, it's the coolest looking Shaman Tier I've ever seen, and the first time I've seen a class other than Warlocks get animations on their shoulder pads...

/drrroollll... Totally worth being last released.

rogue T8?

Duuh, its frozen, so it looks like leather...

Also, why is everyone drooling over this? its fuck ugly, only cool thing about it is the shoulders... Its gray and....booring, nothing special at all. The lock set on the otherhand is win with the wizardhat and all

10+ Year Old Account

There's actually scale mail on the upper part of the kilt if you look closely. Mail is usually worn under the armour anyways so that's another logical explanation... but yea it is just a game and it looks fantastic so who really cares?

I'm sure the paladins would want a talk with you since they got another cloth dress and mages got plate shoulders :P

Deleted

i m not saying that it looks bad, i REALLY like the set, i m just saying that it doesnt look like Mail at all.
    Wanted to know your opinions...

shaman teir like drood teir now lolz.

15+ Year Old Account

Frozen leather = mail, discuss.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

first, this set is just amazing.
    second: i think the chest part is made of scale mail. thats a low res pic,once we see it in high hes (and with different colors) it will look much better. and its already great.

10+ Year Old Account

pallys have had skirts that were tier, and u can't wrap ur around this being mail?
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_David
    "from injustise comes justise"

-huangzhong9

Bone, scales, and stone, fortifying leather, yup its mail. not anything along the lines of say chain mail, but still stronger than leather alone.
    ಠ_à²

what about those animal stuff coming from the shoulders. will they appear for real or not?

10+ Year Old Account

We can carry around an unlimited amount of mounts, hold hundreds of massive items in our bags, summon tables of food from the netherworld, and your gripe with the game's realness falter when a Shaman armor doesn't look maily enough?
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

I've given up LONG ago trying to work out how things Work in WoW (a Giant 2H axe Dropping off a Wolf... HOW?!?)
    But I have to say, I Think changing to Shaman from DK was a good thing... Only problem now Is getting geared enough (And my Guild Geared enough) so we can do ICC and Get me this set... With the new random LFG it won't be that hard... at least if I stuff up on heals, I won't see My name getting Slamed in Trade.

OH, and has anyone else Noticed The helm (and the antlers) are Shovel Tusks? (IE the dead things that will be coming from our Shoulders.)

I know one thing for sure, as soon as I have enough emblems, Those Shoulders Will be the first thing I get.

Quote Originally Posted by Subbus
    ..... and the first time I've seen a class other than Warlocks get animations on their shoulder pads...
    someone hasen't been paying attention =/ shoulders have had animations to a degree for avery long time. most obviously warlock tier with the wings... second easiest to see is the rogue ulduar ones (lots of sharp things flying out of the holes and lashing out rapidly for a second or 2)... shaman i think have had lightning shooting off them since at least t2
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

looks more mail than the hunter set, damn you qqers, can you just qq so we get some animation to the shoulders if thos shovletusk isnt part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanin
    looks more mail than the hunter set, damn you qqers, can you just qq so we get some animation to the shoulders if thos shovletusk isnt part of it.
    ^^THIS

Best looking set IMO. Shaman sets always look good ;D