Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Wintergrasp vendor access

Quote Originally Posted by Terminated
    Fellow Ele Shaman rejoice... today is the day. Someone finally whined about getting owned by one of our kind.
    There is a literal shit-load of people that whine about Wizard cleave.
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

Deleted

Well before you couldnt fly in WG, and the walls used to rebuild when u won.

Now its just free access to anyone, even if u didnt win...

There should be flying guards around if u win it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade
    As I see it, and I'm absolutely not on my own on this, when your faction wins Wintergrasp, you should own the fortress and vendors for the time granted. And it should bar the opposing faction from entry. I'm getting pissed at how often I go to wintergrasp to go to vendors and see myself and others get sniped by ele shams, hunters, locks, holyfire/smite priests, mages, etc. from the walls to the point that I cannot even look at or buy the items we want.

Blizz needs to either A) put vendors inside the relic room between the portals or around the sphere, which is the easieist solution to this, or B) Make super elite guards like Halaa and auto defense cannons to kill any intruding opposing faction members. It should be a sanctuary to the controlling faction for the time it is controlled. And dont respond with "or u could l2p and killz them" because I do that more than I care to and they just keep rezzing and coming back for the next 2 hours. Fortunately I don't need the vendors for a while but alot of people do.
    Not going to lie, I do that all the time.(Ele Sham) Me and a rogue typically have more fun when we lose WG because we spend the next hour or so "sniping" people trying to buy stuff from the vendors. That'll teach them to get PvP gear the easymode way.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade
    I'm getting pissed at how often I go to wintergrasp to go to vendors and see myself and others get sniped by ele shams, hunters, locks, holyfire/smite priests, mages, etc. from the walls to the point that I cannot even look at or buy the items we want.
    If only there was some way to stop them, some way to fight back or even reach...no, i shouldn't get your hopes up like that, its impossible.

i'd friggin slap your face for being such a whiner.
    seriously.

Your biggest mistake was putting this in a PvP forum. You're more likely to get contempt than sympathy- or reasonable replies for that matter.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

QQ MOAR!! your tears feed us!

Honestly, everyone exploits a physical obstical with their set of skills. everyone. warriors charge up mountains, druids jump over walls, ele shamans knock you off walls, and rogues hide in bushes.

if it is such a huge problem, fly up there and try to take them out with friends. dont cry about it

Quote Originally Posted by MGA
    No, go play on a PvE server if you are a carebear.
    .............. Retard answer is retarded? you've never been to WG have you?

<=== on Suramar-US *PvE realm* I'm always flagged in WG.

Also, I'm sick of people calling PvE realms "carebear". We simply chose this so we could focus on leveling and raiding, not so we can fucking dick around and be assholes to people to prevent them from leveling up.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

I was afk in WG, flying fairly high up and some horde killed me. Personally I thought it was pretty funny/clever, and blew him a kiss when I got back. I can see why it's annoying, but you can inspect items using Atlas, and it takes 1 second to buy something once you know...just stay mounted.

I'm a big care bear when it comes to World PVP, but still it happens no biggie.

Yesterday after WG I went to do a Tourny Daily and was waiting for the Deathspeaker guy to spawn while flying mounted. Forgetting I was flagged some Mage horde killed me from the ground. I didn't get mad, I just flew above the area looking for him, and then killed him myself. Was pretty fun, best not to get worked up over it.

Do people even use the vendors for anything other than Wintergrasp Commendations? If getting ganked at the vendor is such an issue just wait until your faction is defending and WG queue is up. 5 Minutes before the match starts the courtyard will be full of players and you shouldn't have a problem.
    Wintergrasp is technically a constant battle... factions simply retreat at points to gather reinforcements. If a few people want to do a little espionage and infiltrate the fortress to kill people then more power to them, it's fueling the fire and makes the battles more interesting.
    Paintball Employee: Ok guys so those are the safety rules. Are there any questions before we head into the arena?
    Idiot Friend: Can you give us a number crunch real quick?
    Paintball Employee: I give you a 32.33 chance of survival.
    Idiot Friend: Is that repeating?
    Paintball Employee: Of course.
    All of us: ZOMFG HIGH5