Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Signatures + Avatars

It comes to about 800 pixels width to me all the stuff in your sig combined, while 500 is the max allowed. Why not just get one picture/signature?

Quote Originally Posted by Laita
    Lots of whining
    Enjoy your ban.
    Origins 10 Man Strict Guild Now Recruting!

Mad props to Sokogeka for sig.

Laita, I'm guessing you're used to getting your own way at home and don't like it when you're told 'no'.
    As it is, you don't own the forums nor do you pay to use them. So calm down, grow up and I'd guess you should start looking for another WoW forum to use since I don't think you'll be using this one much longer.

The deliciously fattening irony of it is the text you have under your avatar that reads: "QQ more. your tears fuel me.". I guess you like saying it to others but get upset when people say it to you?

total unnecessary. also removes a text link in my sig too? why? if you remove the pic okayyyyyyy but why delete another line of text too?
    i can also say just to SPITE ME.

why do you care if some bimbo from third world country whines that is page loads to slow?
    we live in a world where the most people have more than 1mb downstream....

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Agathon
    total unnecessary. also removes a text link in my sig too? why? if you remove the pic okayyyyyyy but why delete another line of text too?
    i can also say just to SPITE ME.
    Because it's an automated tool that removes the entire signature, not resizing it down for you. Let's say you had an image that fits the size limits exactly and a piece of text below that, how are we to know you'd rather keep one over the other? The entire signature is removed and you are PMed a copy of it to retrieve whatever piece you wish. But yeah you can just blame it on "we do it just to spite you" if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Agathon
    why do you care if some bimbo from third world country whines that is page loads to slow?
    Do you want a ban?

Test = )

Testing to see your signature is too big? Since it obviously is.

Inc list of profiles with too big Avatar's

Dinnerbone edit: All done
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    You should be thankful. Without Boubouille agreeing to a DNA, you would not even exist.

10+ Year Old Account

*Test* :<

are we supposed to test sigs here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Well after the horse died a few started to kill a new horse and then people came back to beat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by taishar68
    Now, if you said "In my opinion", I would have no argument with your statements; however, you have chosen to include me in a blanket of disillusioned, unmotivated, and/or poorly skilled players because I am not in a 25-man raiding guild, by virtue of your assumption of truth that could not be farther from it.

Quote Originally Posted by cynn
    are we supposed to test sigs here?
    This is a place to report people's signatures and ask questions about the rules, so I guess asking about your own signature is part of that.

10+ Year Old Account

I love the signatures generated by http://warcraftid.com/ , especially because of the "Latest Achievement"
    an example would be:

but sadly December 3rd, 2009 - Card creation is down for maintenance while we transfer servers.

Are there any similar sites creating armory signatures which include Latest Achivement?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tiolith
    but sadly December 3rd, 2009 - Card creation is down for maintenance while we transfer servers.
    The other problem with them is that they're slightly too big. :P

There's an achievement-only sig generator here; maybe that will work in combination with another sig generator?

And i thought this was a forum.
    Classic WoW.

Deleted

It is a forum. Not an image board.

In triumph of my resizing and minimizing skills, my new avatar is 3KB -below- the max 10kb, and on top of that she's giving the finger.

ImageReady is a great image tool, just took a little while to learn it.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzi
    Requesting a Sig!
    Class: Shaman
    Race: Troll
    Sex: Male
    Written Information i'd like on it:
    My Name: Rezzi
    Guild Name: Corrupted Angels

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...light&cn=Rezzi Is my gear (Or just use a Full Tier10 Resto Troll Shaman),
    Something above the waist would be good (Head-Shots from previous sigs seem to like amazing). And I'd prefer if you removed my Helm to see my Troll face.
    Many Thanks
    You're looking for this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Keldir
    Would a signature that's 51,64 kb in filesize be allowed?
    Nope.

Deleted

Why is not valid my signature?

Quote Originally Posted by Dinnerbone
    Maximum amount of images, quotes and text in your signature: As much as you can fit within the other rules.
    Maximum signature width: 500px total. If you have a 250px image and a 300px image side by side, that would be violating this rule.
    Maximum signature height: 100px total. If you have a 75px image and a 50px image one below the other, that would be violating this rule.
    Maximum signature filesize: 50kB total. If you have multiple images then the filesize is added between them. Smilies also count.
    Maximum avatar filesize: 10kB. A helpful guide on how to shrink your avatars may be found here
    Restricted file types in signature/avatar: None. You can have it animated if you must, but be sure that it meets the other rules (More importantly filesize).
    Would be nice if it was endorsed...
    Did my best to fit my own signature within these rules, just to see other go completely beyond them.