Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: GC is a warrior that hates paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixia
    Ghoscrawler play druid get your info right before you post.
    He sure in the hell doesn't play a balance druid. I can guarantee you that.
    "If I recall correctly I just posted that this topic is not to be discussed any further." -Ensidia Fanclub Founder

you burst before he blade, harmstring or whatever
    and he nerfed it
    what an ass

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark

On a mission from God.
    Don't you blaspheme in here! This is my man, this is my restaurant, and you two are gonna turn around and walk right out of here - without your dry white toast, without your four fried chickens, and without Matt 'Guitar' Murphy!
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

Quote Originally Posted by Copain
    I needed another signature quote, thanks!
    LoL.

Glad i could help <3

Ummm I lost IQ points for reading the OP

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetNoata
    WoW glad to know many people had a comment.

FYI not serious just bored with servers down and its a little joke between me and friends.
    Please people learn to read before posting. The OP posted as a joke and everyone gets so furious and continues to post.

Learn to read the whole thread before making an ass out of yourself by posting right after the OP stated he posted just to get a reaction.

Sigh....sometimes people's stupidity amazes me...I know it shouldn't but somehow it does.

15+ Year Old Account

Nothing personal, but everybody hates paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkseeker
    Please people learn to read before posting. The OP posted as a joke and everyone gets so furious and continues to post.

Learn to read the whole thread before making an ass out of yourself by posting right after the OP stated he posted just to get a reaction.

Sigh....sometimes people\'s stupidity amazes me...I know it shouldn\'t but somehow it does.

I find it even funnier that most responses after that were jokes/lols and you start calling everyone who posted stupid without reading the post yourself ^^~
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].

Quote Originally Posted by shags the penguin
    He plays what ever class kills you...

also your logic is flawed... paladins since the start of wotlk have gained more than most classes... 3 viable specs ( sorta ) ( dont QQ saying there not viable... you dont get laughed at if you pick ret anymore )

And above poster... so the pro players at MLG are retarded for not taking a single warrior ? :O

But to be fair warriors are fine... think if we didn't have heroic modes ect... we would be just entering 245 item level for ICC which would place warriors lower down due to lower gear levels...
    Warriors scale redicolously well with gear, thus in the games fought with s5 gear at MLG, warriors werent as good. Plus, I hardly believe there wasnt a single TSG team there.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Sigh....sometimes people's stupidity amazes me...I know it shouldn't but somehow it does.

Except it doesn't really read as a joke, more like an idiot who posted something he -thought- was funny.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

Quote Originally Posted by Copain
    I find it even funnier that most responses after that were jokes/lols and you start calling everyone who posted stupid without reading the post yourself ^^~
    Hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by invalid.unknown
    let me get this straight.... you and your friends have come to the conclusion that a single individual amongst more than two dozen developers is the sole person responsible for making changes to improve warriors and degrade paladins in pvp sitations, not in the interest of overall balance but rather for the selfish goal of being able to annihilate that one single other class.

i do believe you and your should reconsider your position and perhaps think things through before publicly humiliating yourself.

i cannot remember who is credited with the origins of this quote but it suits the situation well. "it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."
    And...

Quote Originally Posted by Sidonis
    OP's an idiot, considering the breaking of prothealadins hurts Warrior's too, one of the most common 2's combos used with a prothealadin.
    Heres another gem of a joke/lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmundus
    Do you realise how petty you sound? It's a game.

You sir are an idiot case closed.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ravasha
    Nothing personal, but everybody hates paladins.
    I dont. They aren't Rogues you know. They've only been at a high point for WotLk, they just came from being a punching bag so more power to them regardless of how crazy fighting them can be.

warriors shouldnt hate paladins...
    if ur freind does hes an newb.
    when a paladin does a bubble he can recover some nice heal etc etc, but warriors can dispell it (what is just gay...) but i've done some pvp on my paladin (as healer) and i can get healed, and yea i know some classes can ignore me much, but it is more skills so if ur freind is saying so much from paladin need to get nerfed etc etc hes just a nuub because he cant handle them, if he got more skills he would say they are easy or something. So dont cry...

And paladins arent OP anymore, bubble can get sipelled by such a lot of classes and Sacred shield got nerfed hard. And if they were OP it would be good for your PVE aye?
    is it me or what?

Greetings.

You guys got trolled hard...

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

..someone who finds warriors overpowered?:S
    fury is broken, arms gets assraped but does decent damage, prot just works like it shud be.
    nothing OP about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Icethea
    warriors shouldnt hate paladins...
    if ur freind does hes an newb.
    when a paladin does a bubble he can recover some nice heal etc etc, but warriors can dispell it (what is just gay...) but i've done some pvp on my paladin (as healer) and i can get healed, and yea i know some classes can ignore me much, but it is more skills so if ur freind is saying so much from paladin need to get nerfed etc etc hes just a nuub because he cant handle them, if he got more skills he would say they are easy or something. So dont cry...

And paladins arent OP anymore, bubble can get sipelled by such a lot of classes and Sacred shield got nerfed hard. And if they were OP it would be good for your PVE aye?
    is it me or what?

Greetings.
    My brain hurts from reading that...

Paladins get bubble he gets shattering throw.
    With LoH you have more lives than us anyway, self healing etc. Shat throw is also on a longer cooldown than your stuff.

bladestorm nerf the burst.
    Naw, bladestorm is what i would consider a cooldown btw.

Holy is healing too much for the warrior to kill through. Give him an MS different types of stuns,interrupts and nerf the holy crit int.
    Give him a MS? Sorry mate but MS has been in the warrior's arsenal since early vanilla beta talents, and no one pvp's as fury these days. Arms and fury only have one stun a piece. Pummel is only useable in berserker stance and shield bash requires GCD consumption to switch to sword n board.

Some of this may seem to you as bs

Deal with it like every other class does.
    Still proudly wearing his 4xT8.1. Keep your faceroll gear. Bitches.

The funniest thing here is that GC doesn't make any decisions when it comes to developing.
    It's a bunch of people, like a whole group of them.

I guess that means all devs hate paladins and play warriors, amirite?

Hmmm....

And...

Heres another gem of a joke/lol...

You sir are an idiot case closed. Also I fail to see where the word \\\"Everyone\\\" is on my post, since you stated I called \\\"everyone\\\" an idiot....just the people I linked and of course...you.
    Wonder what that mystic word *most* ment?

But yeah, NOW lots seem to make stupid responses heh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].

roses are red
    violets are blue
    who needs a rhyme
    seriously fuck you
    you whine like a girl
    it makes us wanna hurl
    you complain cause your dead
    so why should we care
    i am making a dare
    it is based on skill
    i want you to get a kill
    when you have that
    perhaps you'll recant
    why you suck so hard
    it's because your a tard.

you try coming up with something off the top of your head.
    I'm glad to have multiple personalities, if i didn't i would be talking to myself, and that's just insane.