Rusted/Iron-Bound proto drakes.... RemoveD? O.o

Hey guys, just to know...

with the coming of the next patch, are these [Glory of the Ulduar Raider!] Rewards > Rusted/Iron-Bound proto drakes being removed....?

cos i haven't seen any notice of them being removed as of such till now.....
    can u please mention with a clear cut proof pls?
    thanks again
    Cheers
    Pls Reply with a Proof...

Re: Rusted/Iron-Bound proto drakes.... RemoveD? O.o

No and there will be a blue post with a warning some time before it happens.

Think of them as ZA bears, yeah you need some measure of skill to get them, but by the time Sunwell was out most of the server is running around on them.

Hasn't happened as of yet. The GMs stated that there will be a 1-month notice in advance so that you can know when it's going to be taken out of the game.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by SylNHK
    Hasn't happened as of yet. The GMs stated that there will be a 1-month notice in advance so that you can know when it's going to be taken out of the game.
    I'm not sure how long the notice will be, but don't take what the GM's say for granted. They're like any mass of people there is, there's missinformation and general confusion as to what's what.

Except that they've been stating that there will be a month's notice since Ulduar came out.

I read somwhere that less than 5% of the game population have them and when that number does finally reach 5% is when they will be removed from game, I can not find where this was said or if it was really said but it does seem plausable, at least for the ironbound, the rusted is common as muck now though.

http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?a=2958&r=&w=

Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    No and there will be a blue post with a warning some time before it happens.

Think of them as ZA bears, yeah you need some measure of skill to get them, but by the time Sunwell was out most of the server is running around on them.

you know i thought the same as you did about the rusted...

I went to look that up on guildox too, apparently its only 12% of guilds that have it 0.54% are 10 man exclusive guilds. But yeah I thought it would be more, almost everyone who wants one on my server has it. Ironbound though are still rare with only one guild having it, but rarer still is the plagued proto as only 2-3 guilds got it. There were no black protos on my server either until one server transferred in with one, but i think he might have left since.

15+ Year Old Account

Blizzard stated they would make an announcement when the Ulduar hard modes protos will be getting removed, and they will be doing it well in advance, up to a month before doing so.

They did the same with the Amani War Bear, and they usually do the same with arena seasons. Just wait for the blue post, it will definitely be front page material on MMO.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Our server has 15 guilds listed as having the Plagued Proto-drake: However, these statistics can be misleading. My guild is the 5th on the list as having earned Glory of the Raider, but only two members of our guild ever actually completed it. 3d10 Sarth was killed by a collaboration of guilds, three of which were my guildies. Two of those members went on to earn the Plagued Proto-drake. Moral of the story: these websites you are siting are flawed. Just because a guild is listed as having the drakes, it doesn't mean more than one or two people from that guild have it.

I'm paranoid about them being removed in 3.3, it would make perfect sense if they did. But all I'm missing is Disarmed and won't be able to do it before Tuesday, heh.

yeah yogg+1 is definitely easier than disarmed. Firefighter too...
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Varaben
    yeah yogg+1 is definitely easier than disarmed. Firefighter too...
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sarcasm

These drakes really need to be removed its ruining the whole point of them being a reward. And TBH FF is the only real hard Acheivment there. 1 light is a cake walk and so are the rest. FF is just a dont stand in fire and be retarded check

They have stated many time in past posts that they will give at least a months warning before removing the drakes and since nothing has been said i doubt they will be removed
    they being blizzard
    He who is truly mediocre exerts himself 100%, it is not his efforts that fall short but his ability. Don't be a mediocre poser.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Brootalkid
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Kidvicious

same post again.... /sigh

stop being a fucking idiot... it's been said a billion times that there will be a blue at least one month before they fucking remove the fucking drake

Quote Originally Posted by zeta333
    These drakes really need to be removed its ruining the whole point of them being a reward. And TBH FF is the only real hard Acheivment there. 1 light is a cake walk and so are the rest. FF is just a dont stand in fire and be retarded check
    I still think they should add the Naxx drakes back in. Seriously, does anyone even run Naxx anymore? Give us a reason to go back!