Poll: What do you think about frostwyrms being available for pve-ers ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: [poll]Frostwyrms for pve-ers ? Good or bad ?

Quote Originally Posted by VonGimli
    PvE'ers can choose not to PvP, thus they dont have frostwyrms, it is their problem. I would really hate it if Frostwyrms were given to raiders and you see everyone and their mother with them. It would severly devalue the gladiator frostwyrms, and I dont even have one (yet). Ive been at work trying for gladiator, the last thing I want is to finally reach my goal and start to fly my gladiator frostwyrm around just to run into a full flock of frostwyrms that a bunch of raiders got by spamming buttons.
    I've never seen a hardcore pvper that isn't also a hardcore pve'er be any good at all at PvE, they just think they are beyond it because they do 3k dps on Koralan AND avoid fire. Rawr. I'd be interested in having you and 24 of your pvp friends be given 258 pve gear and then going for a Firefighter 25 man kill. Guarantee that it would take you and your friends 20 attempts just to realize that standing in fire is bad. There is some very facerollable pve stuff, yes, but the hardmodes, which relate to PvE getting frostwyrms, can be a different story. Yogg0 and Firefighter pre-nerf were way harder than gladiator level arena could ever be. We will see similiarly difficult encounters in ICC. PvE> Unbalanced PvP shit in every respect sry.

As for the armored drakes, they likely will be for the meta. They did not make this drakes for the sole purpose of putting them into ICC to use there only. There isn't even a vehicle boss in ICC, they wouldn't bother making them that cool looking.

Deleted

The amount of actual pvpers that get this mount, think about it. They want everyone to experience they want everyone to be able to have ths mount if they have some competance.

I mean in each battlegroup a handful of teams get it. Not like all the PvPers have it

it fits the theme of icc, therefore I must approve.

I think that the Icecrown meta achievements should give pve-ers a frost wyrm. Make it a bit different than the pvp model perhaps, but I see no reason to not do frost wyrms for ICC. Honestly I think that pvp mounts should have been armored proto drakes, but that's just me.

It is definitely good. Common Sense should be used here.

Do you get a Frostwyrm from actually KILLING them and DESTROYING the Lich King who just happens to be their owner, or do you get one from killing other players that dont have one? Frostwyrm always seemed stupid to me considering that pvpers, the people who would definitely NOT come in contact with one got them.

15+ Year Old Account

pve= 1 possible frost wyrm
    pvp= 4 possible frost wyrm

who the hell cares? a mount is a mount is a mount, and if you could get either, then kudos to you.
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by VonGimli
    PvE'ers can choose not to PvP, thus they dont have frostwyrms, it is their problem. I would really hate it if Frostwyrms were given to raiders and you see everyone and their mother with them. It would severly devalue the gladiator frostwyrms, and I dont even have one (yet). Ive been at work trying for gladiator, the last thing I want is to finally reach my goal and start to fly my gladiator frostwyrm around just to run into a full flock of frostwyrms that a bunch of raiders got by spamming buttons.
    I have a tip for you pal:

If you want your character to look individual, stop playing an mmo.

I think that the mount, of course, fits the theme of ICC so therefore us pve-ers should be able to have one reguardless of the fact that pvpers already have had chances to obtain them, give those pvpers a protodrake next season or a flying robot head.

I don't have time to pretend-afk on Krasus' so I really don't care....
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Deleted

I don't pvp but I've always wanted one of those frostwyrms since the design is pretty nice. On the other hand I understand that the top PVP players want to differ from the mass with something. They got nice gear sets ofc but the frost wyrm (and the gladiators nether drake back in TBC) makes them a bit unique.

Still want me one of those Frostwyrms :P

It's good, since pvp facerolling and button smashing for a 1 to 2 minute fight in arena takes no effort. It's all about class matchups, gear, luck, and cheating the system in arena. Seen too many teams where people are overgeared carrying one badly geared guy versus starter people, totally not fair. Pve raiding however, takes a lot more effort.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

Blizz makes such a fucking deal out of mounts... it's totally absurd.