Thread: DK paladin ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: DK paladin ?

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU CRIT FOR SO FUCKING MUCH ON A FULL RES/PLATE TARGET?!

Srsly, I have 8.3k AP and the highest (really, highest) I remember seeing my fero crit on a HPally was 6822, with savage roar up..

Highest fero was somewhere near 11.5k? On a PvE geared mage..

It's impossible to crit for so much as feral druid against a pvp geared player. Seriously. 12K? Impossible, even with Berserk (weapon enchant) on a full energy Ferocious Bite with Savage Roar up.

Or you were naked, or you were pve geared, or you forgot to repair your gear or the druid was full high-end geared.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Eyeful
    Heya pee vee peeing ppl,
    I play at 2200 with my best friend which is a feral druid, at this MMR we meet lots of paladin and DK teams which aren't supposed to lose vs us. 10 minutes ago we fought 4 in a row and won 3 of the games that gave us 5 poinst each with the teams having 2000+ mmr. Is this supposed to happen ? I mean we give everything, play perfectly while they have the ability to play with their heads and other organs and give us 5 points. My suggeston is when there is a paladin in the arena to boost the rating given at the end by 5...because seriously who else can have 2400MMR and faceroll the game ?
    I'm a dk and I'm bad at facerolling as a dk. Is what I got out of this.

"Stop," said a loud booming voice. And Rhonin turned around to see it was Bolvar Fordragon, but he was all burned up and shit. He took the helm from Tirion. "I can take no comfort anymore, in the world of the living, for Arthas has burned my genitals off. I shall bear the burden. I shall be the jailer of the damned." - Legendary Knaak Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Skultharion
    HOW THE FUCK DO YOU CRIT FOR SO FUCKING MUCH ON A FULL RES/PLATE TARGET?!

Srsly, I have 8.3k AP and the highest (really, highest) I remember seeing my fero crit on a HPally was 6822, with savage roar up..

Highest fero was somewhere near 11.5k? On a PvE geared mage..
    Well I ain't lying, neither do I play a Feral in 5v5, i dont know too much about ze feral dr00ds.. but what i do know, is that I got critted for 10k and the priest for 12k.. well, 11.7k to be exact with you.
    OMG IMPOSSIBLE!!! Yea, i thought the same untill 3 days ago.
    Perhaps the fact that that dr00d is walkin around with "Furious Gladiator" xplains a little bit more about why he can and you not (no offense)

lol nice. Are you saing: "we kill paly and dk but I read too much kids crap on forums about paladins being extmely OP so plz nerf them so we would never loose against them?"

Rogue + Feral stupid facerollers that kill ppl in few seconds, in stun (unable to do nyting) manage to QQ about DK and Paladin that they actualy win mostly .. Its rediculous...

Soon we will see things like: "Im a warlock criting 20k on recilience but im too stupid to use fear so I loose 1 of 10 arena matches. WTF is this? nerf all and buff warlocks."
    Sorry for my bad english