Is there a specific "favorite" faction?

there have been a few posts about horde being the best faction and alliance but before cactaclym it would be nice to know what one has mature members and what one is easier to play with what iv just said its ok if they are balanced but its nice to know

Re: Is there a specific "favorite" faction?

faction doesn't really matter. for leveling I liked horde more than alliance eventhought my main is alliance.
    there be no difference in da end game.

Try both? You wouldn't be asking If g-string or boy shorts looked better without trying them on first right
    <Insert flashy sig showing gear I don't have here>

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kael%27thas&n=Arthastewart

Quote Originally Posted by Voltex123
    there have been a few posts about horde being the best faction and alliance but before cactaclym it would be nice to know what one has mature members and what one is easier to play with what iv just said its ok if they are balanced but its nice to know
    i like cactaclym it is fun and mature and easy
    I'm sorry, but i just have to tell you that you are an ignorant, closed minded fool, and you need to chill out, think more, and quit being such a douche. Your responses are shrill, closed minded, and ignorant. You need to think outside the box sometimes, and realize its blizzards game and you are not ghostcrawler.

I have a main on both sides. I loved my priest alliance side for the longest time but it was that I gave more time into her after playing her as alliance for so long. But now that Ive been playing my horde roughly only for about a year. I actually do like the horde side alot better.