Holy PvP Questions

I would ask around WoW forums but I am banned :[

Anywho, my friends have finally suckered me into PvPing as holy.

So I was wondering if I could get some tips and tricks to healing as a holy pally in PvP. Other than HUMP WALL = WIN. Like how do I keep my mana pool full and what not.

Re: Holy PvP Questions

First: learn to search. This will increase your mana regeration.

Two: You are a Holy Paladin. You will never keep your mana full. Just try to regen mana with plea and seal of wisdom. make sure you don't get your plea purged/dispell or cycloned.

Never cast Holy light, unless you are in divine shield or have aura mastery up other then that your just fodder to any class who can interupt. Try to stay on the move make it hard for melee classes to get close. This way you won't get stun locked by a rogue or warrior or any other melee classes. Holy shock and Flash Should be good enough. Especially if you use your other abilitys like sacred shield and hand of freedom, blessing of protection and Hand of sacrifice etc.
    I'm glad to have multiple personalities, if i didn't i would be talking to myself, and that's just insane.

I see a topic caleld PVP HEALING AS A PALADIN, WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW it just might have some idears for you someplace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].

faking the heals to get the melee's interupt/kick on CD, then you can cast whatever you want for the next few seconds.

but don't fake the heals when you are low tho

Quote Originally Posted by Copain
    I see a topic caleld PVP HEALING AS A PALADIN, WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW it just might have some idears for you someplace.
    m'kay

I mainly heal in 3s and 5s but one thing that is very important is whatch gladius in your down time, if your not healing you should be ready to lay on some damage when your dps's target falls below 30%, this isnt usually the case in fives. Also whatch your enemies cast bars if you see a warlock casting fear it is very easy to assist them and spam clense, taking pre-emptive measures helps alot. beacon yourself to counter divine sacrifice and sacrifice in the begining and also try not to use holy light as a saving measure, if your dps is going down hard holy light will not usually save them unless you have already casted one to get lights grace. just some basics that should help

-metroda
    http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wow/5/9/7/9/5/2159795xgchE.png