Re: Azeroth United, 3.3 Notes Update, Blue posts

VoA:

1) Start your own group.
    2) Kill them any order you like. People don't want to kill all three? /kick
    3) ...
    4) Profit!

Quote Originally Posted by Eyetotem
    I would encourage everyone that can to donate to the Azeroth United cause. Stompalina has been working hard with others to get this thing going and it is a very worthy cause.

As a member of <Bound> and a fan of Rawrcast, I would like to thank Boubouille for posting this on the Main Page. I am excited to see all of the World of Warcraft community behind this cause.
    I attempted to donate, however someone did a pretty crappy job of anticipating demand/generosity:

They should simply line up all the bosses on the roads in Dalaran and then we can just run them over on our mounts and they'll drop emblems like Mario coins.
    - Valaron

Quote Originally Posted by Peagle
    I attempted to donate, however someone did a pretty crappy job of anticipating demand/generosity:

Looks like somebody hit their bandwidth limit....
    IM KILLING INTERNET DRAGONS!

@ Boubouille

http://www.azerothunited.com/hhv/ turns to a dead link for now * account suspensioN? *

It's not terribly helpful when a blue asks a straight-forward question and you respond with "You asked the wrong question."

As far as we know, Soulshatter always hits. It isn't tied to any other talent, such as Suppression. It would still hit if you had zero +hit on your gear. This was changed at some point after LK launche.

Post made by Ghost, That isn't the point, the point is the talent for reduce threat doesn't work, SS is useless considering you can catch back up on thread very very fast.

Where are all of the fanbois now that a legitimate cause for charity is presented. I say legitimate because you arent spending $20 on 2 pets and being told $5 is goin to charity. I gave $20 and it all goes to charity.

*douses self in gasoline and await the flamers*
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

do we get pets if we help the children?

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn
    Occulus now gives emblems of triumph and frost... wow, when people cry amazing things happen.
    Every heroic will award Emblems of Triumph, and the first Random Heroic you do per day awards two Emblems of Frost (much like the daily heroic quests in 3.2 live).

Wow, that charity has been moving right along. It's jumped about 25% in the past 3 hours.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Malmsteen
    do we get pets if we help the children?
    you get the [Good Person with Paypal] achievement.

sadly I dont have a paypal account.. i'm starting to feel i'm getting behind in the times.

Quote Originally Posted by FireBorne
    Where are all of the fanbois now that a legitimate cause for charity is presented. I say legitimate because you arent spending $20 on 2 pets and being told $5 is goin to charity. I gave $20 and it all goes to charity.

*douses self in gasoline and await the flamers*
    Thank you for your generosity.

so... errr...mmm Azeroth United account has been suspended...errr...

Clarified bellow
    Thanks Fimlys

Quote Originally Posted by Arcano
    so... errr...mmm Azeroth United account has been suspended...errr...Illegal?
    I believe it may have been a bandwidth issue...........

hey, Fimlys here.. Thanks to everyone that has been helping out Azeroth United with the awesome donations.. I'm sorry our site is down right now but we have been having issues with our host it seems. We're moving it soon and it should be back up. The Chip-in is still working and if you have any questions or comments you can email me at fimlys at gmail .. (that email still works). Sorry for the problems and thank you all again. You are awesome!

.. Yeah, sorry. We're not illegal just over our CPU limits for some reason. I'm moving to a bigger server at a different host and hope to have it up soon.

Oh, and one more thing.. All money goes directly to Child's Play. The chip-in does this so we don't hold any of the moneys, etc. They receive each donation in real time.. Again I want to thank you all, I'm overwhelmed with the generosity you show. I believe you can donate even if you don't have a paypal account, you just use a credit card through paypal.. not certain though

i have reported the above comment, im sure Fimlys is the true owner of Child's Play and im sure there is nothing dodgey going on (after all its a charity) but you should verify this information (about email address for this charity) and maybe get this information posted on the front page (not on a brand new account on mmo-champ)

10+ Year Old Account

Sanctified Light: This talent now also has a 33/66/100% chance to prevent Lay on Hands from causing Forbearance when Lay on Hands is used on others.
    Hmmm, I wondered if they actually reverted the LoH causing Forbearance change.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac
    Hmmm, I wondered if they actually reverted the LoH causing Forbearance change.
    LoH no longer causes Forbearance when cast on others, but it still causes it when you cast it on yourself.

Occy isn't annoying because of boss difficulties. In my opinion, the bosses are pretty damn easy with average gear. Though I did wipe 6 times on the last boss last night because my PUG was terrible (I ended up leaving).

Occy is annoying because of the drakes. They aggro from really far away, making it difficult to avoid them while moving from area to area. Furthermore, and this is the most annoying, when you have 5 people not mounted, and fighting a boss, and the drake aggros you from the air, essentially wiping most parties when that happens.

As far as I'm concerned, nerfing the bosses won't change me abandoning that dungeon from the random dungeon LFG.

Isnt victory rush going to be level 6 trainable? If so, that victory rush glyph needs to be reduced to level 20.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin