Is my warrior TOC10/25 rdy?

Hello all

I have had some proplem getting into toc10/25 grps (pug) on my warrior.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...Kazzak&n=Ragon

I tell you, I´m no pro playing this class just so you know but I think that he is rdy for toc10/25 but if you dont please tell me what you think that I can improve on this char.
    I´m getting around 4-5k dps in ony/voa and I just re-speced to fury. I found arms much more fun but ppl say fury is the spec to go for to max out your dps in raids.

Atm I have 20 EoT so you could tell me what you think I should buy next maybe.

So what do you think?

Re: Is my warrior TOC10/25 rdy?

You're gear is on par with that raid. Maybe you're just having crappy luck getting in the pugs.

or word has spread that you're "no pro"
    keep trying
    It's just a game.

I also agree with the gems and enchants. Some people can be very picky about pugs especially when it comes down to melee/warriors. Your gear is fine, simply the luck of the draw when not getting into pugs. If your very serious I would also suggest to try and craft a few of the latest dps plate pieces.

Yes reduce your hit raiting and changing some gems around and getting beter enchants would help a ton.

thanks for the reply I will start by replacing the gems and go in to some gear that can give me better statts then hit.

change the gems and enchants and youll be fine

Definitely ready for ToC, especially 10. I'd say drop Power Enhancing Loop and grab the agility ring from triumph badges. It will help you lower that excess hit rating and will be a solid upgrade.

Lose some hit in favor of AP/ArP/Crit w/e and you'll see a huge dps increase.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn
    or word has spread that you're "no pro"
    keep trying
    Cause you need to be pro for TOC? TOGC, sure, but TOC is a cakewalk and most pugs are capable of carrying several people through it. And from the sound of it, he doesn't need to be carried, he's ready to run it.