Thread: When does...

10+ Year Old Account

When does...

MM hunter pump out more DPS than survival.

I know this has been asked before but can't find it.

I know its pretty well gear dependant but at what point?

cheers...
    2 girls 1 cup is the most disgusting thing I've seen 8 times

Re: When does...

Quote Originally Posted by PWDirect
    MM hunter pump out more DPS than survival.

I know this has been asked before but can't find it.

I know its pretty well gear dependant but at what point?

cheers...
    I feel like I've posted this answer hundreds of time.

The answer is...

wait for it...

any second now....

... "it depends."

No seriously, it does. It depends on your gear set, your response time, your latency, your ability to track buffs and debuffs, and just how generally good or bad you are at the spec.

Gear wise, I'd say around the time you have 40% ArP in mixed Uld25/ToC10/ToC25 gear. The better ranged weapon you have the better damage you'll do because MM is more dependent on topend weapon damage.

There is a huge buffer zone where it is "viable" assuming your raid needs the 10% AP TSA.

The easy answer is try it out. Go MM to raid. See if you feel like you do more damage and see if you feel like you enjoy the spec. I liked being more cooldown based and less RNG proc based so I liked MM. The better I got at it the more damage I did. Now my guild's other SV hunter has gone MM with me and is beating me on meters. (Damn disconnect bug).

If you're really low on ArP get the ToC crafted chestpiece and put 20 ArP gems in all 3 slots. Its about 11% ArP in total that way.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.