Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Emblems of Frost Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Nirron
    Do not jump into conclusions people. Pretty sure Quel'delar has a version for every class/spec to like.
    Right... just like ToC has elemental loot. At least the non-tier items from emblems are usable by elemental (provided you can make up the hit deficit).
    On that note I would also like to upgrade my cloak, too bad there isn't any spellcaster-non-healer-without-spirit cloak.

http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/50198/n...sted-scorpion/

WHO THE FUCK DO I KILL TO GET ONE OF THESE AND WHAT DO I ROLL TO KILL IT
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Seriously I think they're just trying to piss off all casters here. Nobody took the freaking hit trinket with 128 hit so they think how could they improve this? 152 hit but of ****ing course.

We still got 4 people in my guild who are stuck with their Sundials and considering our luck on caster trinkets and these pieces of crap, that ain't gonna change any time soon it seems. Thanks Blizzard and your nice item designers!

ONY 25 ... and NICE ELE LOOT .... finally omg. Blizz sees shamans in other specs than resto and ench

Trinkets and cloaks are junk for Elemental. The Elemental Totem slot item might be decent, depending on the ICD. I'll still be picking up the Emblem of Triumph one, though.

BTW, aren't we saving up our Emblems of Frost for our T10 pieces, not these offset pieces? They better be dirt cheap if they'll both be purchasable with the same Emblem.
    When I first came here, this was all swamp. Everyone said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built in all the same, just to show them. It sank into the swamp. So I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So I built a third. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp. But the fourth one stayed up. And that's what you're going to get, Lad, the strongest castle in all of England.

Haste rating a melee trinket? Haste rating on a 2H sword? Will you quit it Blizzard, plate wearers don't use Haste.

15+ Year Old Account

Pieces for seven slots to be had from badges.

My resto shaman has been looking to drop some excess mp5. Looks like my prayers were answered.

Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much. ~attributed to Oscar Wilde

"This expansion we want to bring rogues back to using daggers and not force them to play combat"

Well, with all due respect, don't put armor pen on every. single. piece. of. gear.

Every single piece of triumph badge gear that a rogue could conceivably use had ArP on it. Now the new cloak, gloves and belt have it and the only piece spared is the chest with its massive chunk of expertise instead. Looks like another round of gathering an entire set before I can upgrade a single piece, sweet!

/rant

Quote Originally Posted by njdss4
    BTW, aren't we saving up our Emblems of Frost for our T10 pieces, not these offset pieces? They better be dirt cheap if they'll both be purchasable with the same Emblem.
    After months in ICC, you'll have a lot of EoF even after you'll get 5T10...

I have found a error, Idol of the Lunar Eclipse(The Balance druid Idol) is showing up in the Feral slot, and the Feral druid Idol(Idol of the Crying Moon) is in the balance slot....First time using this website, so i have no clue if this is the correct place to be posting it :P

Quote Originally Posted by detached
    2nd generation of useless dps caster trinkets. yay
    So true.

Haste on physical DPS trinket and Hit on the caster trinket just plain suck.

But instead whining here, do something constructive and use the the feedback function on the PTR to tell them that these stats suck on these items and should be replaced with something more useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Barook

But instead whining here, do something constructive and use the the feedback function on the PTR to tell them that these stats suck on these items and should be replaced with something more useful.
    Yes, and that we ele shamans need a back without MP5 or spirit

Yo, you have the Balance and Feral Idols mixed up. Balance says chance to gain agility and the Feral one says something about Insect Swarm. I dont play a drood so I didnt take time to memorize the stats, but just telling you its backwards.

Why the obsession with shoving haste down the throats of 2h melee users? crap stat is crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Barook

I would if I could log onto the PTR.

I was able to earlier in the testing phase but I can't now, so idkwtf
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

I wonder if anybody else noticed a BoE cloak and belts?
    And a chestpiece. And Boots. Seemingly random.

For the cheering ret pallies:

Haste affects the same low percentage of your abilities as ArP, just a different subset of them. Congrats on avoiding arp gear despite it being basically equal dps to haste gear.

10+ Year Old Account

Man, if Frost emblems are going to be used for T10 too, I have no idea how I'm going to afford everything I want.

Casters, you are not the only ones having bad trinkets on badge vendor.

Physical DPS sucks as much as yours. Haste = bad stat for us. Replace haste with ap/crit to make every physical dps happy.

Caster Trinket should have its hit replaced with crit/spell power.

Please make the trinkets on par with the tanking one. The tanking one just seems way too good.