Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Emblems of Frost Rewards

For everyone bashing on the haste trinket saying it isn't useful for "anyone", you're offbase. Now I realize itemizing an item for only one spec of one class is still not an ideal thing; with weapon swapping sticks around haste is becoming increasingly important for mutilate rogues even to the point it surpasses other stats and becomes a stat to gem for. Even without a weapon swap/ruptureless build, that trinket spreadsheets to being the second highest trinket available "now" (obviously other drops in ICC could top it) beaten only by Heroic Death's Choice/Verdict, and that's assuming a lower than actual value for Haste, meaning if weapon swapping DOES stick around, for a mutilate rogue that trinket could easily match or surpass Heroic Death's Choice

Am i an idiot or is Rock-Steady Treads a craftable??

O MY GOD THERE IS ELEMENTAL SHAMAN LOOT HERE!

Oh wait, maybe blizzard didnt start caring about elemental, maybe its just bcuz resto shamans have started going for haste instead of mp5 too...

Oh well, great items this time, i wont complain :P
    Don't Fwoosh me.

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

WHY
    NO
    SHIELDS
    ?!?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

Trinkets for caster dps is crap from Frost Emblems. They were crap even with the last badge loot unless you run arcane then the 128int trinket is good.

Abyssal rune> that shit so far.

Feral and Boomkin idols are mismatched.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Canbie
    Fail Prot relic. Nice stam trinket though!
    Fucking bucket loada stam though xD

Finally a tanking trinket that people will actually use. Unfortunately the plate tanking chest is going to make DK's cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Mephistoe
    Finally a tanking trinket that people will actually use. Unfortunately the plate tanking chest is going to make DK's cry.
    its confirmed to be a bug, there should be no block on it.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Haesten

10+ Year Old Account

not liking the Prot Libram :'( why would I waste my EoF for an extra 19 dodge rating when it takes me 18 seconds to reach rull potency, when I can use my current one which is basically as good, as instant?

Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Dont be happy with BoE on some stuff atm. As Ghostcrawler said, they are usually copying old items and changing their stats and sometimes they forget something or let one stat go unnoticed. They will surely fix it till it goes live.

It's a bit sad, really, that the melee dps stuff is always full of Armor Penetration.

Really, they don't like paladins lol.

At least the gloves will do.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Quote Originally Posted by detached
    2nd generation of useless dps caster trinkets. yay

^^THIS!!........with this level of gear, if you still need that much hit.....well your just retarded

Quote Originally Posted by DaChicken

^^THIS!!........with this level of gear, if you still need that much hit.....well your just retarded
    Well, due to bad trinkets on my lock, I actually removed all points in Suppression and got one of these.. it's better than nothing.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

so far from what i understand here

casters. QQ need less hit
    melee dps QQ need less ARP
    and rogues QQ less haste?

haste is going to be valuable to the mutilate spec dropping weapons speeds to be very fast
    more swings=more energy=more dps= hopefully less need to go combat to be competative

those that are actually happy to see decent looking stats thanks for not complaining! rest of you please understand that they can not just go "here this is the piece u have to wear cause it has all the stats that u need when u equip this piece everything else with a stat u do not like will be a disappointment"

atm i currently at 500 hit without gemming at all i understand thanks to gear and lack of drops i have to use a mirror trinket over my pyrite infuser. and it brings me to 400 hit its a worse item for me to have equipped but like i said i have bad luck on drops.
    no luck ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick
    Well, due to bad trinkets on my lock, I actually removed all points in Suppression and got one of these.. it's better than nothing.
    Supression and the Sundial is better...or Abyssal rune

I just getting tired of not being able to upgrade my trinket

And if i'm not mistaken....the damn dying curse is still better than this piece of shit

Am i an idiot or is Rock-Steady Treads a craftable??
    It was listed as the mail craftable boots a few weeks ago (with all the information put out recently, it's probably back on page 6 or 7 of the news page).

I browsed through this thread to see if anyone else had noticed. It's too bad I had to wade through a load of QQ shit from casters bitching and whining about a trinket (which just so happens to be a nice way of swapping in extra hit for 10-mans where you don't normally get a boomkin or shadow priest).

Shadow Seeker's Tunic.... mmm I wonder if it might be worth it for ENH Shaman to slum for that piece.
    Wolfie Pandaren Shaman - Pet Collection - Mount Collection
    Pinfire Dwarf Hunter - SaintJoan Draenei Paladin - Sadiefalk Human Rogue - Hamartanein Dwarf Warlock
    Lotusdream Pandaren Monk - Aponyia Tauren Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky_b
    I Love how some of the tank plate, one of the tank trinkets, and the Prot Libram all have dodge even though our dodge is getting Radiance.
    I guess they gotta give us some kind of tanking stat since block is even more useless.

15+ Year Old Account

After all the recent tiers of gear and emblems, it'd be expected by now to understand that you're not necessarily meant to buy everything you can use from the items available in emblems...

You could expect that Blizzard will probably design gear so that every spec will - wisely - spend a reasonably similar amount of emblems on emblem gear.

Wich means for example that Retribution Paladins won't be having much interest in the chest or gloves... but maybe they'll be interested in the Belt.
    As for Gloves and Chest, you can expect that the DPS Warrior & Death Knight Tier gear will have enough differences such that one may end up getting the Chest and using tier gloves+head+leg+shoulder while the other gets the Gloves and uses tier chest+head+leg+shoulder.

Hey, maybe you're right and Blizzard just did all this completely randomly... But it's kinda pointless to think that way of a game you pay to play...

Another example: that Physical DPS trinket seems great for some classes (Enhancement, Assassination, ...) but it is clearly not designed for the slow hitting Retribution Paladins, for example, as any fight with a reasonable amount of movement will cause them to drop the stack before it even reaches the max... and the haste also gets wasted amidst all those instant abilities.

Finally, those comments against - for example - caster gear & excessive hit rating have an precocious insight into the rest of the itemization awaiting you, right? Thought not.

What makes you think Icecrown will have same distribution of stats?
    Maybe that Hit you see on the trinket will be missing elsewhere...

Please... leave Hysteria to the Blood DKs... :P
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?