Best Ret Libram For Arenas?

I have been wondering which libram was best for arenas, and ive done a few tests but the numbers have varied quite a bit so i figured id ask all of you what your using in arenas? currently im using libram of discord and it ups my ds crits by about 600.
    http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wow/5/9/7/9/5/2159795xgchE.png

Re: Best Ret Libram For Arenas?

Arena pvp Libram

any numbers you develop without days of testing, accurate mathematical formulas, or spreadsheets which contain either of these, consider them useless.

Quote Originally Posted by BDF
    Arena pvp Libram

I could be mistaken, but Discord used to be the 4th best libram for PvP. Your claims that Discord is adding 600 damage to you DS seem a bit fuddy. You certainly cannot rely on critical damage to make your decision considering you are looking for an arena libram and criticals are much harder to come by.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

in pvp gear my avg ds is around 7200 without wings and with discord libram, when i took the libram off completly my numbers were at least 600 lower; infact i compared the numbers to my damage spread sheet, 1 with wings, 1 without, and my divine strikes were as bout as low as they were when i was using the 232 furious weapon, the newer numbers being with the 258 relentless weapon. I switched to the crusader strike libram for a little bit but i think i am going to have to try out the relentless libram, although I'm not sure if 172 ap would make up for the big baseline damage gains from the other two librams. Anyone else have any input that helped them make a similiar decision?
    http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wow/5/9/7/9/5/2159795xgchE.png

While you may be noticing a loss of damage on DS by dropping Discord, you should be seeing a gain on every other ability by using the Relentless. The Relentless libram will buff everything you do from Exorcism, Crusader Strike, Divine Storm, and even Flash of Light. Across the board gains>minor DS damage gains.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD