Trying out Enhancement? NEED HELP!

Hey guys im trying out enhancement since ele getting a little boring for me :P. i have enough extra badges for 4 pieces of tier 9 alrdy and wanted to try it at least. So i was wondering what should i gem/stats for? a good talent build if someone doesnt mind linking one.

Another question is i see some enhance shamans gemming haste? is there a limit of ap or some sort to start gemming haste? or a haste cap? i also know hit cap and expertise cap is a must so should i gem for that or simply get cap through gear?

Thank you guys for answering my questions and taking the time to look!

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Trying out Enhancement? NEED HELP!

The talent build I use currently, and works nicely:

http://www.wowarmory.com/talent-calc...00000000000000

For gemming, get expertise capped and get close if not at spell hit cap. After that I'd say haste/agility/attack power.

Also good slow weapons are must have.

All in all I would suggest looking into the shammy forums here* or on elitist jerks as they've helped me plenty and I'm still relatively new.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

Build is less than ideal- you should remove points from Ancestral Knowledge and move to Reverberation and Call of Flame. And depending on how much replenishment and MP5 you get in raids you probably won't even need the point in Imp. Stormstrike. And also depending on whether you have a Frost DK you can remove the 2 points in Imp WF Totem.

This build is theoretically better for DPS: Enhance Build

Once 3.3 comes out and you feel more comfortable with the priority rotation. You should include Fire Nova, spreadsheets are concluding that it is a DPS increase and talents will buff it further.

The trick with enhancement is to run out of mana as soon as shamanistic rage is off c/d. And when T10 comes out it will be essential for the 15% dmg increase.

Deleted

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...BD%D0%BE%D1%81

Any comments on my guildie enh shaman? I always thought he should gem haste..but still i am rogue and can't help him much..he is doing very very low dps..

read the other 50 topics on haste.

ATK and Haste are essentially equal in the high end gear levels. The only reason rawr/enhsim right now values haste is because of the patchwork style fight sim and also the fact that the sim can hit everything with perfect timing.

Haste is also a stat that has ups and downs depending on where you are at. for example (MADE UP NUMBERS) 500 haste could be great but 502 is just bad.

Atk power has benefits to every one of your attacks. Since it raises melee and spell power. While haste only makes your white hits hit faster and speeds up your MW5 at little bit faster.

So the best thing to do is gem 1 at a time and then sim to see whether or not you should switch it out.

I personally stick with AP most of the time. IF I must use a yellow gem I go with the stark cut to get ap and haste.

Also, If you are looking for advice, read the sticky.

oh one more note.... hit rating to spell cap is essential, gem and enchant hit until you reach it. Also expertise under 26 should be gemmed or enchanted until it has reached 26.

Deleted

Read the forum rules. A quite BLATANT FAQ question. DO NOT do that again or you will get a ban for stupidity.

To the rest of you - STOP replying please, just report the post as an FAQ. If you continually reply these idiots will never learn.