10+ Year Old Account

Leveling with BoAs.

Leveling as a Fury Warrior, which BoA are ideal for between levels 20 (when you get DW) and 60 (when you get Titan's Grip)?

Re: Leveling with BoAs.

i say get the http://www.wowhead.com/?item=42943"]Arcanite Reaper[/url]

level as arms for 10-60, then you already have BOA for titans grip.
    It's just a game.

alright, apparently it seems too hard to figure out which heirloom to choose, here is my rundown of all possible heilroom weapons that you can get:

bow and pvp gun - not necessary but if you have enough to buy it, go for it

dagger - don't get the dagger, it's clearly a rogue weapon
    healing mace & pvp healing mace - not for you, it's for healers
    2h staff & pvp 2h staff- for casters

pvp 1h sword- 1h for leveling in bgs
    pve 1h sword- just your basic one hander with stam on it, mainhand only
    1h mace - rogue, warrior, shaman (agil on it)

alright now we are getting to the weapons that make sense.
    2h axe- get this one right here, has STR on it and is basically made for you (and DKs and Rets)
    2h sword (pvp)- same as above only for bgs
    2h mace- has agil and armor pen on it, therefore a hunter or feral druid item; don't get this one

sooo...
    for arms: there is not much to think about, if you are think you are leveling through bgs, get the 2h sword with resil on it, if only questing then get the 2h axe.
    and you shouldn't be buying 1h at all since you will just waste those because at high levels both fury and arms will be using 2handers.

however to answer your question, if you still want to (pretend you are a rogue) and buy two 1h heirloom weapons which you will never be using again after lvl 60, go for the pve sword in mainhand, then either the 1h mace for questing, or pvp1hsword for bgs

Quote Originally Posted by Bananengurke
    2h mace- has agil and armor pen on it, therefore a hunter or feral druid item; don't get this one
    Offtopic: Hunters can't use maces

Quote Originally Posted by Armengar
    Offtopic: Hunters can't use maces
    oh ok, oops

Quote Originally Posted by Chin Music
    Leveling as a Fury Warrior, which BoA are ideal for between levels 20 (when you get DW) and 60 (when you get Titan's Grip)?
    Shoulders and chest. Weapons are an option, they are great at low levels but their value goes down once you go higher. Altho arcanite reaper is teh shit

I've been sorting out the gear for my warrior to leve
    He currently sits with Boa Shoulders + Chest
    the 2 Self heal trinkets (Mailed back n forth from my other alts that use them)
    Arcanite Reaper (From leveling my pally)

That's all he's using, not bothering getting more for him as i don't deem it worth it :P

how about for rogues im not sure what weapons to level with 2 daggers, sword/mace or 2 maces

Chest and shoulders for xp Boost + weapon of choice.

is a mutilate spec faster to level with then combat?

you stolen a post... anyways x2 sword/maces and combat all the way

I'd go w/ the 2H Mace - it's usuable by most class/specs that need 2h for dps, in case you want to level something else later. The stats on the weapons are pretty negligible compared to its base weapon damage while scaling as you level up. Min/max stat builds are really for endgame tweaking, I wouldn't worry about it at this point. The primary purpose of heirlooms is so you don't have to go looking for upgrades as you level up.

2h axe- get this one right here, has STR on it and is basically made for you (and DKs and Rets)

sooo...
    for arms: there is not much to think about, if you are think you are leveling through bgs, get the 2h sword with resil on it, if only questing then get the 2h axe.
    and you shouldn't be buying 1h at all since you will just waste those because at high levels both fury and arms will be using 2handers.
    Really you can just use the Axe for levelling in BGs as well. a 3.80 weapon in low level battlegrounds really help out enough that you can probably kill someone before they kill you (unless the sword is also 3.80 in which case, sorry i forgot.) very handy for arms pvp.

And yes, at this point you are much better off levelling as arms (Or prot if that's your thing), despite them fixing up some gear for hit rating, you'll still be starving for it 20-60, so you can gaurantee alot of *miss* *miss* fighting mobs one+ level above you. Only time i recommend 1h DW heirlooms now is if you're making more characters that dual wield, such as rogues or enhancement shamans so they act as hand-me-downs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Arcanite reaper + BOA chest and shoulders (pvp ones) are so win at low lvls in wsg, can 2 shot most people at my lvl with them
    nd FYI using crusader on the axe
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellevad View Post
    The polymorph turtle doesn't walk slower than the polymorph sheep. It's just a bit less likely to be hit on by a welshman

...aaahw. I thought this was about how to level my favorite snake. :'(

I agree though, forget DW and go with the Arcanite Reaper (hoooo). Chest/Shoulders are the priority though, the exp boost is much better than the weapon.

alright, apparently it seems too hard to figure out which heirloom to choose, here is my rundown of all possible heilroom weapons that you can get:

bow and pvp gun - not necessary but if you have enough to buy it, go for it

dagger - don't get the dagger, it's clearly a rogue weapon
    healing mace & pvp healing mace - not for you, it's for healers
    2h staff & pvp 2h staff- for casters

pvp 1h sword- 1h for leveling in bgs
    pve 1h sword- just your basic one hander with stam on it, mainhand only
    1h mace - rogue, warrior, shaman (agil on it)

sooo...

however to answer your question, if you still want to (pretend you are a rogue) and buy two 1h heirloom weapons which you will never be using again after lvl 60, go for the pve sword in mainhand, then either the 1h mace for questing, or pvp1hsword for bgs
    Hunters want the dagger, DW with +30 agility on each one. It's pretty nice.

10+ Year Old Account

Thanks for the replies.

You don't have to argue about which weapons I should get. I already have nearly every PvE weapon and armor heirloom.