Algalon 25 Star Duty

My guild began this week working on Algalon 25 and I have the great honor of being on collapsing star duty. I've looked over what I can Youtube, Bosskillers, etc. I'm trying to find some strategies concerning timing, killing them fast enough, how many people should be on them in 25, etc.

Also any tips from people who have done this and completed it would help. Our 1st major problem seems happen with the 4th star dying too near to the 1st Big Bang and transitioning out of the first big bang where one or more star's health are low. We try to burn one before the 1st Cosmic Smash, then stagger the rest with cosmic smash as best we can. Thanks for any help yall can give!

Re: Algalon 25 Star Duty

You might wanna try haveing 2 on "star duty" dont think you will have this problem then.
    Don't play dumb with me, it's a game you are going to lose.

We have moved on to having just a single star killer (that usually being me), but until you have the dps for that, use two killers both targeting the same stars. This more than just one killer should grant enough dps to take the stars down fast while also allowing to slow dps at times if people are low. When stars spawn right before big bang, don't dps the first one too low or it might explode right after big bang. The dps check on the stars isn't very harsh so just have the star killers dps Algalon for the few seconds before big bang and continue on stars afterwards.

We use 2 peoples at stars, me (mage) and a balance druid. We very rarely take a break from dpsing so people can move away or people get topped - usually we just steadily dps one by one. We get the fourth one ~10 seconds before the big bang.
    You may now kiss the ring.

15+ Year Old Account

There's a certain amount of RNG involved - if you get a lot of crits or whatever you are going to take stars down quicker, so you can't really plan for it completely. If you kill a star right before a Big Bang that's the time people need to use Healthstones, pots, whatever.

The big danger is if you get two stars collapsing at almost the same time. You need someone on lookout for low health stars that aren't being DPS'd down and then you need divine hymn, paladin 'soak' etc etc. if they collapse very close together.

We have two people on stars. We kill 3 and let the 4th die on it's own, witch usually happens after the first big bang. Stratfu has a more defined guide on how they dealt with stars, link is here: http://www.stratfu.com/blog/kyth/200...-partial-guide

Depending on setup and if we have all relevant buffs on the boss we usually run with 1 shaman speccing ele (me) and 1 mage (or two mages if we have DP lock with imp SB) on the stars. With TOTC Gear the enrage timer shouldnt be a problem anymore and you can therefore sacrifice two dps to Stars duty while learning. Nobody is comfy killing stars at first but we've assigned 6-7 different people to it who have all mastered it on the first or second attempt. Just remember communication needs to be good and you need to announce stars-killing 3-5 seconds ahead of time so people can be topped off or top themselves with hs/pot. when you've finished the starwave at 30%-35% and a new wave spawn you can switch and burn the boss to gain som extra dps. Stars despawn when p2 hits.