Resto/MM Comp help

Currently me and my friend are running Resto/MM setup. We're doing fine until we hit Druid/War Druid/Rogue Druid/Hunter whatever.

Everything we try to do we cannot shut the Druid down, there is literally nothing I can do to stop the Druid from Free casting, I can't Frost Shock snare because they just form around and win. I can't purge their HoTs because they just change to Lifebloom then. Is there anything I can possibly do to counter a Druid, if not me then the Hunter?

Just inquisitive.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Re: Resto/MM Comp help

I play Rsham/rogue and we have problems with the same teams. Basically i just have to spam drinks and keep the druid in combat. At least you guys have a bit more CC to throw around. Also, dont underestimate the power of switching. After the dps eats a trap and you've pressured the druid into kiting mode you can have the sham purge off all the hots, trap/sting/whatever the druid and then open with BL on the dps to burn them down. If the druid doesnt have hots rolling on the target (and he wont if you purge them off while they are CC'd) then its really hard for a druid to catch up healing through MS and if they do then it will set them way behind in the mana war trying to spam heals through MS. Just make sure that your focus shocking the druids casts and dont let anyone get cycloned. Shock > totem > shock should be enough time to get out of LOS. Generally its better to kill the druids partner just because the partner doesnt have shit like barkskin every minute and they cant spam travel form to LOS your hunter.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

since your hunter has MS, just purge the blooms anyway.... hunters do way too much damage currently and you should be able to oom the druid very quick

while he's scratching for mana... shock, los and ground all cyclones while staying on him waiting for his innervate

oh and also have the hunter put his sting on both targets, more pressure regardless of if the druid cleanses it or not

with the mana war being won, you can now call yourself a victor of said druid team, congrats!

Like someone said, switching to the druid is really viable at some times. If ur up against war/dru, try to "drag" the warrior away from the druid, so the druid is forced to stand in the open and heal. When he does, u can try to get a freezing trap on the warrior, frostshock/silence/purgespam/windshear/hunterburst druid. While the druid is running away from your hunter you can hex the warriror to force druid to waste a global on removing it.

This should really hurt him, and when if he doesn't die you just switch back to the warrior, if you popped readiness during the burst you should also have a freezing trap for the druid when he comes back from behind the pillar to heal his warrior again, and you can maybe drop the warrior this time instead.

If the warrior doesn't follow you out into the open, you just reset the fight and re-open with full mana. This way, you shouldn't lose the mana war to a dru/war unless they just keep insane pressure on you.

BTW you might consider switching to survival, it's better VS druids/shamans when you can't keep stings rolling without purgeing abolish and killing totems.