Warrior Defensive per levelling up to 60 at 80, tell me if work or not pls :)

Hello to everybody, I want ask if this spec is good at lvl 60 for beginner tbc.

SPEC

I try to explain my idea:

+ more survival
    + possibility to tank well in all istance
    + stun aoe
    + possibility to farm more then 4 mob at time

Re: Warrior Defensive per levelling up to 60 at 80, tell me if work or not pls :)

How about reading the other twentythree topics on prot leveling that already exsits?
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Re: Warrior Defensive per levelling up to 60 at 80, tell me if work or not pls :

link it with search i dont find nothing ty :P

Re: Warrior Defensive per levelling up to 60 at 80, tell me if work or not pls :)

here is a working version of the link: Working Link

I'd personally go with this spec at level 60 and then put the next points into either Arms or Fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerganor
    the link to your spec is broken
    and it's easy to fix... if you try to help him, why not spend 2 seconds more?

on topic: with some gear, it should be possible, but instances are not only recommended, but also inevitable for leveling as there are no to few prot rewards.

There are some prot rewards. And there's nothing wrong with being prot spec in DPS gear. It's a pretty good spec for leveling, and fun too. Also lets you tank instances which usually have good quest xp attached. You should be able to tank much more than 4 at a time though.

I swapped to bladestorm though once i got the amphitheater weapon. Shrug.

Re: Warrior Defensive per levelling up to 60 at 80, tell me if work or not pls :

actualy i build it like : http://www.wowarmory.com/talent-calc...12521330113321

and after tryed arms and fury in tbc i find it is more elastic for all situations like:

Vs caster = silence and intercept and stun
    Vs Melee = more armor+parry+dodge

Stun Aoe

possibility of tank in istance well while questing